Most outrageously priced thing ive seen since i looked at the classifieds

Now I'm not a m&p guy and if you shoot 40's im convinced your a sub species of human that just isnt developed enough to use a 10mm. Those out of the way this is not a knock on either of those 2 products

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210713-130012_Brave.jpg
    Screenshot_20210713-130012_Brave.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 658
It's a gen 1...after the M&P 2.0 came out, the first generation became immediately incredibly rare, which is why it commands such a high price. But if anything, $850 is a total steal.

This is also why you should never spend less than $1100-1200 on a police trade in M&P .40, either. Such a deal would almost surely be some sort of scam.

When I rock classifieds I always feel like my stuff too cheap…Oh wait no it’s always in private messages.

I’m about to start listing stuff..The ammo and primer thing is a Joke..There is no shortage of anything. And that’s why they want to ban personal sales…If you really think about it there’s more guns than people. Their whole gun trafficking thing is based on people selling guns to people Like if you sell a gun to somebody you know they’re going to go on a rampage. And that’s why you need a third-party or an FFL. Well then they blame it on the rouge gun dealers!..There’s not a lot of FFL’s that wIll listen to nonsense and then still sell them a gun unless you wait the three days..
If I was an FFL and some black guy came in and bought a bunch of guns that wouldn’t arouse a lot of suspicion to me everybody likes lotta guns

Last edited:
It's always preban Glock mags, particularly if you see the happy sticks. Saw some off brand (USA?) happy sticks listed for $400 not too long ago. A close second would be the "pre-Healey" specials marked up like they're legit pre-94. Everything else is pandemic gouging. That is to say, some times understandably a supply/demand thing. However, it does make me wonder how people are still listing .60 cpr 9mm when store prices are starting to fall into the .40 cpr range.

I read the classifieds from here in NH or down at the Southern Command Post and I laugh every time I see a Glock for more than MSRP,

A 43X used in NH is a 400 dollar gun in the classifieds but 3 miles away in MA it is 800?

I have seen items in the last 24 hours on NES (not gun related) that had me shaking my head, but if the person can get it, good for them.

Some of you lose way too much sleep over what caliber someone else shoots.

Most of it is just shit talking, it doesnt help of course that 50% of .40 S&W acolytes are literally walking memes, though.

So that just pours gas on the fire.

Carl from ATHF would be all about the 40.

Carl Bratanandilewski:
"I only buy 40s..... only 4 LYFE!!!!"
"TONIGHT!!!!"

carlb.gif

Now I'm not a m&p guy and if you shoot 40's im convinced your a sub species of human that just isnt developed enough to use a 10mm. Those out of the way this is not a knock on either of those 2 products
I just want to add.

I love how 10mm owners need to justify their sh*t choice by comparing themselves with .40 owners and thinking they are somehow superior.

You are both subspecies.

That's all I have to contribute. :cool:

Last edited:
However, it does make me wonder how people are still listing .60 cpr 9mm when store prices are starting to fall into the .40 cpr range.
Ya the ammo prices in the classifieds have me laughing. I did the laugh emoji on one of the ads and the seller got all pissy and sent me a PM asking "what's so funny".
Obviously I know anyone can sell what they want at whatever price they want. But I'm also allowed to use the laugh emoji too [laugh]

And yes I know I was selling a bunch of ammo during the Rona but at least I was matching or beating TSUSA's prices. These other sellers want more than what you can get it for online.

Back
Top Bottom