Most outrageously priced thing ive seen since i looked at the classifieds

I'm going to list a Glock 43 soon. $877.53 FIRM! I know what I am selling. Payment in bills smaller than $20 and requiring 6 forms of ID.

I can’t believe people are still buying guns that’s so 1994

Remember that Uzi carbine that the guy was asking $4000 for? It was bumped for FOUR YEARS I shit you not.
When I asked if he still had it and perhaps he should lower the price he got all pissy and blocked me! Oh noes!!!!!

That’s nothing.

Back when I used to shop at the deli ticket emporium there was a very overpriced Uzi B semi there that was on consignment for the better part of a /decade..... /. [rofl] eventually it sold but it was kind of a running joke in the store.

That’s nothing.

Back when I used to shop at the deli ticket emporium there was a very overpriced Uzi B semi there that was on consignment for the better part of a /decade..... /. [rofl] eventually it sold but it was kind of a running joke in the store.

I'm sure they loved the decoration.

That’s nothing.

With the whole pre-ban thing and some of these states are rapidly approaching the level of full retard. My guess is within 10 years it’ll be cheaper to buy a real machine gun then some pre-ban joke..I made a mistake on a couple items. But they’ll more than hold their value..

It’s the dumb shit I see at a high price that make me want to sell things..The only polymer pistol I own I won at a raffle. It’s never been shot. But at least it’s not a .40……I’ve only ever looked at it once so how much could it be worth me? A lot if I wanted to do a personal sale. I’m not interested

When I went to sell the stuff gun stores were nonessential, Whatever that means

I just wnat to add.

I love how 10mm owners need to justify their sh*t choice by comparing themselves with .40 owners and thinking they are somehow superior.

You are both subspecies.

That's all I have to contribute. :cool:

Bro
Do you even wheel gun bro?

Look here brotato chip, you need one of these
Hear me out A-Bro-ham Lincoln- shoot .40 AND .40 Magnum.
Ever bear hunt Brociephus? You can DINOSAUR hunt with this thing, potentially take down a building AND possibly stall the earths rotation. Deadlier than a stump gun.
Word.

Ask me how I know Bro-kage............I GOTS ONE!! Matches my GIANT BRASS BALLS. They make a Clanging noise while my spurs jingle-jangle.
Makes me double cool Bro-cooli.

Got me a leather holster with tassles on it and one of them giant belt buckle/ penis tombstones on order.

Bro

Ever bear hunt Brociephus? You can DINOSAUR hunt with this thing, potentially take down a building AND possibly stall the earths rotation. Deadlier than a stump gun.
Word.

Ask me how I know Bro-kage............I GOTS ONE!! Matches my GIANT BRASS BALLS. They make a Clanging noise while my spurs jingle-jangle.

Got me a leather holster with tassles on it and one of them giant belt buckle/ penis tombstones on order.
This could be THE post that makes me want to buy a 10mm (or 1cm as mentioned above). [laugh]

Classified Translator:

rare = probably not so rare, and something nobody cares about. or just simply ugly. people recognize real rare, so don't bother. and your special, unique serial number doesn't typically qualify as rare. also, something isn't rare just because everybody else on earth was too smart to touch it.

bump x 1 = normal, maybe your potential buyer was away for a couple weeks

bump x 2 = okay, maybe your potential buyer wasn't paying their internet bill and got shut off for a while

bump x 3+ = your potential buyer has died

safe queen = never liked it much, maybe some other sucker-er-buyer will take it

price drop = the original price was outrageous, maybe some buyer will step in for this slightly less outrageous price

updated = forgot to mention that the barrel is slightly warped. and the action is rusted shut.

list of features = not necessary. we're gun nuts-er-enthusiasts, no need to list 100's of features. we know the Colt 1911A1 comes with its very own grip safety and barrel "system"

minor blemish = scratch

minor scratch = gouge

minor gouge = missing stock

great truck gun = gun for sale was dragged by truck along rt 128

will sell separately = if you thought that the price was good, read the fine print. the price includes the box, manual, and frame. if you want the slide, barrel, and innards, that will really cost you!

package = comes with the gun, box, AND even the manual!

"check the prices on Gunbroker" = rip off

Feel free to add to it............

Bro

Word.

but does it shoot thru schools like a .88 Magnum?

Classified Translator:

rare = probably not so rare, and something nobody cares about. or just simply ugly. people recognize real rare, so don't bother. and your special, unique serial number doesn't typically qualify as rare. also, something isn't rare just because everybody else on earth was too smart to touch it.

bump x 2 = okay, maybe your potential buyer wasn't paying their internet bill and got shut off for a while

price drop = the original price was outrageous, maybe some buyer will step in for this slightly less outrageous price

updated = forgot to mention that the barrel is slightly warped. and the action is rusted shut.

list of features = not necessary. we're gun nuts-er-enthusiasts, no need to list 100's of features. we know the Colt 1911A1 comes with its very own grip safety and barrel "system"

minor blemish = scratch

minor scratch = gouge

will sell separately = if you thought that the price was good, read the fine print. the price includes the box, manual, and frame. if you want the slide, barrel, and innards, that will really cost you!

This is gold.

I won't add to it.....but what does bump x 125 mean? That many bumps does exist on a classified here on nes.

Classified Translator:

minor blemish = scratch

minor scratch = gouge

Nothing to add. But if your gun has lasted more than a week in the classifieds then it's overpriced. Doesn't matter if it's a left handed metric South African 7-3/8 millimeter bullfrog rifle, if it's priced right it'll be gone.

Nothing to add. But if your gun has lasted more than a week in the classifieds then it's overpriced. Doesn't matter if it's a left handed metric South African 7-3/8 millimeter bullfrog rifle, if it's priced right it'll be gone.
Not true, some guns are just garbage that won't appeal to anyone. There are guns that you can literally list for basically the cost of a transfer and not be able to get rid of it because anybody with a brain realizes that some guns are just an inherently stupid proposition. Like for example I have a Davis 38 derringer in one of my safes. You know what i could make off that? Nothing. It would literally cost me more money in time to sell it than what it's not worth.

Think of guns on like a hot crazy scale. Anything above a 6 on crazy is stupid and anything below a five on hot is a waste of time.

The guns that fall into the dead zone on that chart are literally a waste of money and time.

Nobody wants to admit it but there is a lot of trash out there. There are a ton of guns the dealers will not willingly buy at any price unless they're forced to. There's a good reason for that, lol.

Not true, some guns are just garbage that won't appeal to anyone. There are guns that you can literally list for basically the cost of a transfer and not be able to get rid of it because anybody with a brain realizes that some guns are just an inherently stupid proposition. Like for example I have a Davis 38 derringer in one of my safes. You know what i could make off that? Nothing. It would literally cost me more money in time to sell it than what it's not worth.

Think of guns on like a hot crazy scale. Anything above a 6 on crazy is stupid and anything below a five on hot is a waste of time.

The guns that fall into the dead zone on that chart are literally a waste of money and time.

Nobody wants to admit it but there is a lot of trash out there. There are a ton of guns the dealers will not willingly buy at any price unless they're forced to. There's a good reason for that, lol.
Im still waiting for someone to sell me a life card for 50 bucks lol... and then it will sit in my safe like that

Back
Top Bottom