Most outrageously priced thing ive seen since i looked at the classifieds

And to be clear, the frame was not the cost driver. That was $225 or $250 with all the oem internals. Look elsewhere for the cost drivers
GOOD Aftermarket slides and barrels aren’t cheap.

Edited to add "GOOD", because @pastera is absolutely correct. Garbage after market parts are available.

Last edited:
Be more specific - DTT 'Black Widow w/ VISM' 9mm Complete Slide Kit - Glock 19 Compatible
Good aftermarket slides and barrels aren't cheap

My Ghetto Glocks are fun and good enough for plinking but shouldn't be on the same range as @CrackPot's Gucci Glock
I don't do gucci glocks. I sold a frame. personally I dislike glocks as anyone who follows my posts will note. I prefer 1911s and gucci 1911s are fine with me (I am a nighthawk, ed brown, les baer, and wilson dealer for starters)

I am just trying to limit the damage to my reputation here. I DONT SELL GUCCI GLOCKS or any over priced plastic guns. If you want to spend serious money, get a 1911!

And to be clear, the frame was not the cost driver. That was $225 or $250 with all the oem internals. Look elsewhere for the cost drivers
Somehow I got you and @Dressed to Kill mixed up in the replies.

Either way - buy what you like, shoot what you have.
I have no soap box to stand on since my only 1911 is a Kimber (but it does actually reliably fire)

Funny you mention that. I used to say " How the hell can Glock run that much? " I bought a brand new Gen 3 Glock frame from Deans Safety and found out lol After I totaled up the parts even I was in shock ! $1831.15 with no mags or holster. I could've been more budget conscious but it is what it is. View attachment 887536View attachment 887537View attachment 887538
$1800 for that?

Did you just pick a bunch of Gucci parts?

The $1800 Glocks I have seen run smooth AF with awesome triggers and are race ready.

$1800 for that?

Did you just pick a bunch of Gucci parts?

The $1800 Glocks I have seen run smooth AF with awesome triggers and are race ready.
The lower is stock Glock with the exception of Vickers extended mag release and the upper is all Zev with the Trijicon type 2 RMR. I was going to do a aftermarket trigger but I've heard they can be hit-or-miss. and I bought the budget Zev slide too lol I bought the parts over time so it's not like I paid all up front but I was surprised when I tallied it up

Almost as bad as some of the delusional prices in NES classifieds. And then the seller keeps on for weeks on end. If nobody bought your gold plated Glock with a custom ramjet accelerator kit and pneumatic magazine system after 7 weeks, give it up. [devil]
Meanwhile I can't sell a gun with $1800 into it for $1300.

The lower is stock Glock with the exception of Vickers extended mag release and the upper is all Zev with the Trijicon type 2 RMR. I was going to do a aftermarket trigger but I've heard they can be hit-or-miss. and I bought the budget Zev slide too lol I bought the parts over time so it's not like I paid all up front but I was surprised when I tallied it up
Glocktriggers, johnnyglock or 25 cent polishing job.

Personally, I’m partial to glocktriggers.

Bruh!

This is roughly a $1500 Glock a NES member was selling. The trigger is incredible. Runs smooth AF.

Not sure I could spend $1800 on a gun and not have a good trigger. Trigger is usually my first mod.

I am not giving you sh*t.

SmartSelect_20240610_203502_Message+.jpg

SmartSelect_20240610_203456_Message+.jpg

Last edited:
Remember when there was a S&W boycott and people couldn’t give them away? So you could buy a nice 3913 for $250?
😜
Oh my God. I can't believe how much those went up. Years ago I was buying up the 1st, second and third generations when I saw them. I don't think I ever paid more than $100 for really nice examples. I have maybe 4 or 5 3913s. I can't believe how much they've gone up. I have a model 39, pristine condition with German proof marks.

I think a small number of people just keep using the same thread when they list new items. That might make it seem like a 3 year sale is still going on.

Again, likely a small number of users kicking themselves in the nuts for doing it that way.

I’m probably gonna have to take some photos and go to GunBroker.. i’d rather sell here.

The biggest issue is is everything‘s up for negotiation we get some real low Ballers that are just smoking crack. elections are coming, so I have high hopes for gun broker.

Back
Top Bottom