Most store guns "unsafely" ...

Hell, boy, they hear that Tennesee accent of your and just assume that as a good ol' boy you've got about a dozen guns lyin' 'roun'. Prolly guarded by a coon dog. [wink][smile]

OK, that's just funny right there.. Though I was only in TN from the 10th to the 12th grade. I was LA growing up, and in Mississippi for college. Then back to NOLA... SO, I'm not sure it's as thick as a good ole TN accent. But It's still Southern... So, maybe you're right. LOL!

moderator: Please delete this post or provide the ability to do so. Thank you.

Sorry, but the profusion of identical posts littering the forum serve as a useful reminder to those capable of learning from experience that it's generally a good idea to stop and read what one has written before hitting "Submit Reply". It certainly would seem preferable to going back later, deleting the original content and replacing it with a request that someone else deal with the consequences of one's mistake.

Ken

Sorry, but the profusion of identical posts littering the forum serve as a useful reminder to those capable of learning from experience that it's generally a good idea to stop and read what one has written before hitting "Submit Reply". It certainly would seem preferable to going back later, deleting the original content and replacing it with a request that someone else deal with the consequences of one's mistake.

Ken

Given the number of times he's made that exact same post, I'd thought it was his signature line. [rolleyes]

Ken

All I did was combine one post with the one above it. It is a shame that the software allows this yet it isn't enabled. One switch, and that problem will go away for you. Carry on.

Back
Top Bottom