• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

My Threesome at Mansfield F&G today.

depicts

Army Veteran
NES Member
Hot and humid at the range today. Nobody around at Mansfiled. It was a good day to take some practice, and take a few pictures of the newest member of my K22 family.

Got to the range today for a comparison of my K22's. The Outdoorsman (bottom) is new to me, and I hadn't fired it.

I thought my Model 17-4 was nice until I got my K22. I thought the K22 was nice until I bought the new Outdoorsman. The Outdoorsman blows them both away for quality, bluing, trigger and sights, not to mention I shot it a lot better than the other two.

I even had some ammo from three era's and more. They all handled it well, but the old Eley seemed to find the bulls eye most often.

All of these are good guns, but I think I have a new favorite.

K22web.jpg

Gotta love it beautiful day at the range. I was itching for some trigger time but I golfed and called it in.

Nice!

BTW, Thanks for breakfast this morning, it was memorable!

Wish I didn't have to work this afternoon, I would have liked to go to the range with you.

Something really nice about an old long barreled revolver. Nice guns. I bring my 617 S&W every time I go to the range.

Back
Top Bottom