NES Social Dinner?

Mmmmmmmmmmmm riiiiiiiiibbbbbssss
homer-drool.gif

Hmmm! $12.99 buffet! Sounds good. Any chance that the one in Framingham is quieter (or has a seperate room) than Marlboro's location?

I'm not sure how this would play locally, but, how about a NES monthly tour of gun clubs around the state followed by a "dinner meeting". If the local clubs permit guests for such events, it would be great to shoot on a weekend afternoon followed by a nice early evening feeding frenzy...er...dinner. This way we don't alienate anyone due to geography, and if you can't make it this month, there's always next month. I will gladly ask the powers that be at Danvers Fish and Game (my club) if such an event could be hosted there to get the ball rolling if you guys give me the OK.

Regards,
Chris

C-pher said:
My problem is that if it's loud, I don't really care.

If it's an all you can eat buffet, I'm going to be too busy shoveling food into my mouth to talk to anyone at the table. [smile]

That's nice and sociable! [laugh2]

SOME of us would like to actually meet and talk with others in between shoveling food down our gullets! [smile]

centermass181 said:
plus cost of a meal in there would be nuts, and when we were mugged upon leaving the restaurant, and the guy has 1200 bullet holes in him,

dreppucci007 said:
Talk about a Front Page story! [lol]

i can see it now-"Dumb A&# robber gets killed outside city diner after trying to mug small group of gun owners"

LOL

Once I am safely moved up to NH I would definately be up for a social dinner. Eating is one of my favorite pastimes and I try to do it a number of times a day. [smile]

I may be a vegetarian but I'd still tag along to watch all you cavemen tear apart a carcass with your bare hands. And if you're lucky maybe they'll toss me a head of lettuce and I'll play along

Cptn5spd said:
This would be great, I missed out on the last meeting at Jillian's in Worcester for the 500th member party :( I was stuck down in N. Attleboro.

Yeah I missed it because I had to work. Maybe we could try and make this gathering on a Sunday?

SR - I know that Firefly's has a veggie plate. Here's their website: www.fireflysbbq.com. According to the person who answered at Framingham (Marlboro is not open during the day), Marlboro does have a function room. I'll call them tonight and get more info.

Ross (stealing a brief moment online during lunch.)

Thanks Ross [smile]

I don't usually have a problem finding something. The worst (as in least veggie friendly) place I've ever been is Chili's. They didn't even have a salad without meat on it... But I've been to plenty of steak houses. Some of them even have veggie burgers on the menu.
I don't care what other people eat just as long as I don't go hungry [devil]

Back
Top Bottom