NES Social Dinner?

12th I'm working the Springfield show, so I'm a no go. But maybe the 19th.

We just found out that we're rebuilding the whole site. Pulling all new Cat6 and rebuilding the cubes.

So, I might have my weekend for the next 13 weeks taken up here at work. I'll have to keep you posted.

SiameseRat said:
[shock] is that DARIUS?!

SR, I have been keeping tabs on you, even from afar.

I have been out of the loop on NES because I was at the SHOT Show a couple weeks ago, got marooned in Las Vegas due to the snowstorm back here, spent three days out of the office competing at the S&W IDPA Winter Championships, and have been in court every day since then.

Time to take a breath, no?

It is great to be here on NES again, spending a little time with my brothers and sisters of the gun.

Darius "[devil] " Arbabi

dwarven1 said:
I'm free this weekend and next, but the 19th I'll be at Lunacon in PRNJ.

Of course, we could just make this a rotating thing, say first or second weekend of the month, and rotate the locations - Firefly's, Redbones, etc, etc.

Whatcha all think?

I could belly up to that!

after reading all these posts, i'm salivating (welcome back darius dear [smile] ). depending on the date (i could make this sunday cuz of the surgery), i might not be able to make it, but my taste buds will be with you in spirit. [smile]

SiameseRat said:
Do you know if I've been bad or good? And are you going to come flying out of my fireplace with presents for me?! [smile]

I want some presents too.

wmann3.gif

Lynne said:
after reading all these posts, i'm salivating (welcome back darius dear [smile] ). depending on the date (i could make this sunday cuz of the surgery), i might not be able to make it, but my taste buds will be with you in spirit. [smile]

That's it. If you're able to be there, Lynne, I'm calling for the first monthly NES meal. I'll be a Firefly's at noon on Sunday. Just let me know how big a table to reserve! [smile]

Ross

Tomorrow.

I suppose I'm just looking for a good excuse for BBQ - but if we talk about this until we get a date that everyone can make, it won't be until JUNE. So let's at least start it, and we can hold more as desired.

guess this is the first UN-official NES social lunch, since I'm not a moderator. [laugh]

Patrick and I are in. So who's that up to, now? Ross and wife, Andy and wife, Jen and husband, Centermass (and SO?), anyone else? Lynne?
Edited because I missed Tele Mark.

Hooray.

www.fireflysbbq.com

They're in Marlboro on Rt 20 where the Royal Mandarin used to be. Take Rt 20 in Marlboro and keep going east. You'll pass a CVS (across from a Dunkin Donuts and a DCU Credit union. At the next light you want to be in the middle lane. That lane becomes the left lane just after the light, and about 100 yards past that light the left lane has to turn left. The entrance to Fireflys is on the left about 50 yards up the road.

SiameseRat said:
Firefly’s Framingham:

235 Old Connecticut Path
Framingham, MA 01702
phone: 508/820-3333 [smile]

Nope... it's Marlboro; I just made a reservation for 10 (which is more than we'll have, actually - list is Dwarven1, Centermass, Tele_Mark, Weer'd Beard & Mrs WB, SR & Patrick (who's screen name I've already forgotten) & Derek. Lynne & Ed are NOT coming as Ed has caught Lynne's cold. [sad]

BUT I can always add more to the reservation, so anyone who wants to come, pipe up or email me. I'll check email and this thread before I leave tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom