New Acquisitions - August 2015

When and where in november? For a size comparison, next to it is a partially finished pkm receiver.

When and where in november? For a size comparison, next to it is a partially finished pkm receiver.

The Monadnock gun club hosts 4 regular shoots each year for NES members and guests of members. Three of them are car shoots and the other is a pumpkin shoot usually the weekend after Halloween. Attendance is normally capped at 100 people and there is a section for people bringing NFA items that often includes a large number of WW2 era machine guns.

No new firearms for me, but we did adopt a pup. Meet 14 week old Nate.

42db6f71cf3cafb78dd4414e18a22401.jpg

676a9e3e647e7dadd3fc084d0765d6fd.jpg

Picked up this week from a fellow NES'r

I did a lot of online research, and the consensus seems to be that this will be good for my tennis elbow..

rViYhMVl.jpg

They may not be firearms, but they're certainly firearm related! Picked up all of this at the Berlin Cabela's for the Tax Free Weekend, plus a 1 lb bottle of Power Pistol, a reloading manual, and a box of 9mm. This past Saturday I picked up an RCBS powder scale and the Cabela's Case Tumbler Kit up in Scarborough, I guess you could say I've got all I need to start reloading!

If curious, the bullets are Berry's Preferred Plated 115 gr. 9mm (.356")

rViYhMVl.jpg

They may not be firearms, but they're certainly firearm related! Picked up all of this at the Berlin Cabela's for the Tax Free Weekend, plus a 1 lb bottle of Power Pistol, a reloading manual, and a box of 9mm. This past Saturday I picked up an RCBS powder scale and the Cabela's Case Tumbler Kit up in Scarborough, I guess you could say I've got all I need to start reloading!

If curious, the bullets are Berry's Preferred Plated 115 gr. 9mm (.356")

Wrong color...

Picked up another WartHog Gear Holster for my 43.
View attachment 144868 View attachment 144869

Nice .
I might buy one for the gf .
Did they drop alot of the color kydex?
All they listed was black and carbon fiber.
I was thinking of getting her purple , swear they had more options when I got my xds.

Do you find the 43 more snappy then the xds?
Not sure if I'm used to shooting 45 or the cheese grater grips lol .

Nice .
I might buy one for the gf .
Did they drop alot of the color kydex?
All they listed was black and carbon fiber.
I was thinking of getting her purple , swear they had more options when I got my xds.

Didn't look for other colors, after I saw your pic I decided on those holsters and very happy. The 43 is snappy a tad but I figure it's because it's so small. XDS is so much more gun IMOP. If you don't have a Coupon code PM me for 10.00 off. 40 shipped can't beat that.

Back
Top Bottom