New Acquisitions - August 2015

...aaaand the XDS. I was throwing out there that the G26 is between the two in weight. The XDS is actually rather heavy for its size.
aaaahhhh true. but when you have 3 extra rounds in the mag it may be heavier or the same. I threw my scale out the window so I cant weigh them now. To me the XDS is so much more quality than a Glock. Even the Mags are made and Look so much better than a Glock. I carry the 26 in a Crossbreed and like the 10 in the mag but you can tell its there after you carry a XDS in a WartHog at 3:30. triggers on these are close, 5.3-6.1
View attachment 144891

Last edited:
I wanted to like it , but 42 shot better.

The xds is a tad heavier than the 43 right.

The xds was a great feeling gun. , great slide serrations and grip texture

Johnny and a few others plus here Utah class teacher "don't let her buy a 380 if she can handle the 9" lol.

My xds is 45 so it's gonna be heavier , never tried the 9. But comparing it to a 36 with that dumb ass floor plate . it makes the glock 36 feel like a brick.
I've shot the xds with soaking wet hands and hands frozen after falling in to 3 feet of snow. Never worried about losing my grip.
It is fun seeing desk jockeys shoot my xds and the look of pain from the grip . I had one friend not even finish a mag lol.
I need to get the spring kit for the xds. Figure wtf 18$ I quite smoking so that's a day and half of butts.

If you want a cheap decent holster def check out warthog gear.

rViYhMVl.jpg

They may not be firearms, but they're certainly firearm related! Picked up all of this at the Berlin Cabela's for the Tax Free Weekend, plus a 1 lb bottle of Power Pistol, a reloading manual, and a box of 9mm. This past Saturday I picked up an RCBS powder scale and the Cabela's Case Tumbler Kit up in Scarborough, I guess you could say I've got all I need to start reloading!

If curious, the bullets are Berry's Preferred Plated 115 gr. 9mm (.356")

Good Luck Loading!!! Don't need a Dillon.

What rail system is that?

And where is mine?

Utg pro line USA made . Besides the Troy and the magpul it's the only extend length rail I could get my hands on . Kerbs I'm not sure there making it any more .

I didn't want to remove any thing off the barrel since I might get a zenitco system $$$$ if I have the money to blow for no reason but to pretend I'm alpha group lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really a new acquisition, it was a build I finished about 9 months ago, but I finally got to shoot it for the first time last weekend.

The lower is a Code Red from the Group Buy back in 2013, the upper I purchased complete from 619DW last November, it's chambered in 7.62x39. I have two 30 round mags, one is a C-Products, the other is an ASC. All the reviews I read said the ASC mags were more reliable, but that wasn't my experience, the C-Products mag worked perfectly in this gun and was easier to load. The ASC was a bitch to load and jammed up a few times, I'll have to do some modifications on it. I find it amusing that they were both made in Connecticut, a state where high cap mags have been banned.

Code_Red_AR47_1.jpg

I also have a DGW lower and upper from another group buy I want to build as a 9mm carbine.
Since I live in NH now, finding inexpensive 9mm mags for it isn't a problem.

Last edited:
I never really cared much about Uzi's but I couldn't pass on this pistol. Supposedly new old stock and certainly looks the part.

1341b8e461a4a116470270e36d33f0f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I ended up at the LGS this past Wednesday during my Lunch break and spotted this rifle on the rack for $250, gave it some thought and put it back down. Thought about it real hard while at work and came back down to the shop to save it from "the pound."

Interarms Model 65 .44 Magnum

513lskAl.jpg

Never heard of an Interarms Model 65 before? Well that's because it's a Rossi Model 92 that was imported by the Interarms Company of Alexandria, VA. Interarm's was an imported of this "saddle-ring carbine" from the 1970's through the 1980's I believe. The Rossi Model 92 is a clone of the Winchester Model 1894.

yAZpJDhl.jpg

GiO7Y8yl.jpg

Now what the hell is that thing on the side of the receiver? It's a medallion of a Puma, which was another imported version of the Rossi Model 92 and if I understand it correctly, they were found to be of lesser-quality, maybe factory seconds? But many of the rifles of that time period had the medallion pressed into the receiver, and I find it cool as hell to look at!

NQ14MsPl.jpg

Of course this post would be incomplete without a .44 Magnum cartridge!

Q8JoKDyl.jpg

Thanks for Reading!

Finally got last pieces for this, sbr 300 blackout. Hopefully with supressor by December [smile]
image.jpg

Just picked this up for next project

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 40
Back
Top Bottom