• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions December 2023

I picked up the new P365-AXG Legion today and ran a couple hundred rounds through it on this beautiful day. I came up through the P365 to the P365XL to this new Legion. The alloy frame and built in comp create the smoothest shooting 365 to date. This is a Legionized X-Macro 365 so going up to the 17 round mags is nice too. If you’re a fan of the 365 platform, like I am, you can not go wrong with this new Legion. Pick one up if you get the chance.

IMG_5691.jpeg

I picked up the new P365-AXG Legion today and ran a couple hundred rounds through it on this beautiful day. I came up through the P365 to the P365XL to this new Legion. The alloy frame and built in comp create the smoothest shooting 365 to date. This is a Legionized X-Macro 365 so going up to the 17 round mags is nice too. If you’re a fan of the 365 platform, like I am, you can not go wrong with this new Legion. Pick one up if you get the chance.

View attachment 828531
I carry a 365 x macro and love it, wonder about switching to the legion model

I carry a 365 x macro and love it, wonder about switching to the legion model

I compared it to my X-Macro and the there are some differences between it and the Legion version.

1. The alloy frame is the biggest difference, this and a few other changes results in the legion being 3.75 ounces heavier than the X-Macro.

2. The grip module is slightly wider than the X-Macro, I have larger hands and I appreciate the slight width gain. Its way more comfortable shooting.

3. The Legion has a flared mag well.

4. The Legion has an extended slide release, I think most pistols need one, so I'm a fan.

5. There are serrations on the frame right where my thumb rests when shooting, and I like the feel.

6. The beaver tail is slightly extended and slightly lower on the Legion vs the X-Macro, I shit you not, it makes the fit better for me.

7. Edit to add, I just noticed the Legion mags gave an aluminum baseplate with some cuts and V shaped Legion logo, this one feels purely cosmetic but they are cool.
I have never used a Sig optic, all of my pistols have a Trijicon RMR or RMRcc mounted. This Sig Romeo X is a really nice optic, I like the 2 MOA dot inside of the 32 MOA circle and it wakes on movement so battery life is decent at 20,000 hours. It's also $100 bucks cheaper than the Trijicon, if it proves to be reliable and rugged it's a great red dot for the money.

A few comparison pics,

IMG_5698.jpeg IMG_5699.jpeg IMG_5700.jpeg

Last edited:
Got my Sig P320 in 357sig pretty much complete. Only thing missing is a 10% reset spring. But this is pretty much it. Very close to what I had envisioned previously. Haven’t fired it yet. I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out. Can’t buy a factory 357sig anymore, I couldn’t find one anyway. Glock is the only manufacturer still making them and I didn’t need another Glock. Lighting is a little off in pics so it looks a bit weird. I’m not a professional photographer. Pics never do these things justice.

Attachments

• IMG_0264.jpeg
    IMG_0264.jpeg
    927.1 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0263.jpeg
    IMG_0263.jpeg
    929 KB · Views: 24
Back
Top Bottom