• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions December 2023

Sweet. Jumping into carry optics I see.
Cant imagine thereā€™s many production/single stack shoorters left šŸ˜‚
Off topic, but is production dead? Going to jump into action shooting but wanted to avoid dumping $$$ building something up. No illusions of doing it for anything other than shits and giggles. If nearly the entire field is carry optics and only a handful are lingering around in production still, maybe I need to reevaluate.

Production isnā€™t dead yet , it has 1 foot in the grave ā€¦starting Jan 1st production is going from 10 rnds to 15 rndsā€¦in an attempt by uspsa to recesatate it and keep up with idpa

With limited optics being new, I wonder how thatā€™s going to impact carry optics and even open

Production isnā€™t dead yet , it has 1 foot in the grave ā€¦starting Jan 1st production is going from 10 rnds to 15 rndsā€¦in an attempt by uspsa to recesatate it and keep up with idpa
Are any clubs in MA allowing 15 rounds for IDPA matches? I havenā€™t shot a match since last year and I donā€™t think any were as of last year. Just curious.

Visited my dad in Florida this week to help him out after a fall and broken hip. Anyway, as it frequently happens there, a good friend of his passed and his wife passed along a few of his belongings. One of which he passed on to me for my birthday, which is today. Did a little research and I guess itā€™s a .36 caliber FIE repro of a colt navy revolver. Never had a black powder before so I need to learn how to use it. Know nothing about it but itā€™s pretty cool. Anyway, a few pics. IMG_3806.jpeg IMG_3812.jpeg IMG_3811.jpeg IMG_3809.jpeg IMG_3807.jpeg IMG_3808.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom