New acquisitions for April 2008

familydb6.jpg

sig3dn7.jpg

Hoooray April :)

love the 2-tone Sig!

I liked my CZ-82 so much I picked up its older brother ....a CZ-52

CZ-52.jpg

I know the gun is not Italian and the money is but I just like taking pics of guns on my bar which has old Italian money inlaid on the top. The Beretta looks great next to the Italian cash even though it isn't new

Beretta2.jpg

Last edited:
hmmm...it has a 12" barrel, would a stock make it a SBR?

Yup it'd be an SBR and you'd need to fill out a Form 1, engrave it and pay $200 for the stamp. Federal law defines a rifle as having a stock and anything under 16" is subject to NFA rules.

My April purchases so far...

442 & ORC...
IMG_0819.jpg

S&W M&P15ORC (bottom) with pre-ban colt mag, Troy Flip up sights, & Magpul ladder rail in dark earth...
IMG_0731.jpg

I love my H&K (as I always say when I see one posted)
Are you looking to get a holster that will also accomodate the surefire thats fitted on it?

I got this rig with mine when I got it off another board member:

DSC02124.jpg

(picture courtesy of Fred- thanks again was a pleasure to deal with you)

Its not my pic, Its actually not even a compact looking at it again LOL :p
No surefire needed

I was wondering about that one.... I was like "WTF, a USPc that doesn't say "Compact" on the side, whoda thunk it?" [laugh]

-Mike

I liked my CZ-82 so much I picked up its older brother ....a CZ-52
I know the gun is not Italian and the money is but I just like taking pics of guns on my bar which has old Italian money inlaid on the top. The Beretta looks great next to the Italian cash even though it isn't new

Creative - nice pic.

My very first

I'm new to the forum and shooting sport. I'd like to say a belated 'Hi' to everyone here. This is an awesome site!

Bought my first gun recently: a new Walther P99C with AS trigger:

DSC00257.jpg

Shot it for the first time today. I think I did OK for a 3rd time shooter (50' and 25') [smile]:

DSC00256.jpg

The Uplula magazine loader was a total gem too.

Last edited:
I know it. There's something different about them compared to a Glock in terms of grip that I really like. Definitely my new favorite in terms of feel. Can't wait to see how she shoots.

Last edited:
I'm new to the forum and shooting sport. I'd like to say a belated 'Hi' to everyone here. This is an awesome site!

Bought my first gun recently: a new Walther P99C with AS trigger:

DSC00257.jpg

Shot it for the first time today. I think I did OK for a 3rd time shooter (50' and 25') [smile]:

DSC00256.jpg

The Uplula magazine loader was a total gem too.

Welcome, I have the same pistol and I love it......Nice [grin]

The result of my little visit with Marc at ZHA today.[smile]

Colt AR-15 SP. "Old School" goodness.
HPIM2240.jpg

HPIM2241.jpg

HPIM2243.jpg

HPIM2244.jpg

It came with an old red dot. Not sure if it works. I doubt I'll ever use it.
HPIM2234.jpg

HPIM2235.jpg

HPIM2236.jpg

The result of my little visit with Marc at ZHA today.[smile]

Colt AR-15 SP. "Old School" goodness.
HPIM2240.jpg

Nice score.
Could be the milsurp collector in me but I like the original look over the modern tactical gear any day. High end gadgets are nice, but something about the traditional AR look that is pretty damn cool.

Back
Top Bottom