New Acquisitions for April 2012

What a handsome pup!

She appreciates the compliment... LoL My guess is she will be mistaken for a male especially when she gets bigger but it's quite alright. Male or female I'm sure she'll always will get someone's attention.

Now this, is an acquisition that keeps giving!

5ef979e2.jpg

She appreciates the compliment... LoL My guess is she will be mistaken for a male especially when she gets bigger but it's quite alright. Male or female I'm sure she'll always will get someone's attention.

[rofl] D'oh. Our beastie is always being mistaken for a female. When they're pups they're all adorable balls of fuzz anyway. [wink]

The new ones are only a directions page and a single form, that you need to photocopy for buyer/seller records. And they come on a pad of 20 that you need to peel off

In the mean time, if anybody local to the north shore gets jammed up, and absolutely needs one (I remember Glide was looking for one a couple weeks ago) PM me, and I will help you out.

I've been itching to post in this thread...

D7K_9186.jpg

This is a 1962 Remington 870 Wingmaster that my father bought used when he was in his 20's. He sold it to my uncle about 15 years ago, but recently it ended up back with my father because my uncle moved and didn't have any place to keep it. Now it's mine. I've already put a couple hundred rounds through it dusting clays and haven't had a single issue. Aside from the worn bluing on the magazine tube and a couple light dings (and fingerprints all over it in this picture), it's in great shape for it's age [grin]

ETA: This is my first gun. With any luck, I'll be posting pics of my first handgun before the end of the month.

Last edited:
Happy (early) Birthday to me!

New scope and back up sight for my AR.
Vortex Strikefire Red/Green and a Magpul Gen II MBUS.
By no means a AimPoint, but not a bad sight for the price point.

vortex-01sm.jpg

This just came in yesterday.

photo-16-1.jpg

photo-17.jpg

photo-15-2.jpg

Mine was a YHM 7.62 upper.
Sportsman, how long did you wait for arrival after placing the order?
When I get home I'm going to order one too. Nice pickup.

"Real liberty is never found in despotism or in the extremes of democracy"- Alexander Hamilton

Did you get charge at the time of order or after shipping?
Thanks

"Real liberty is never found in despotism or in the extremes of democracy"- Alexander Hamilton

I'm in. [smile]

So I had a good lunch browsing GB NFA ads a few weeks ago. Yep bought 3 more.

Colt flare pen gun
P4130324.jpg

Also saw & bought 4 paks of flares. Waiting on the pen gun paperwork to come in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom