New Acquisitions for February 2012

Guess its my turn to start this.

Just bought this 15 minutes ago!

photo-13.jpg

Oh, the brass is a new acquisition as well. 100 rounds of brandy new 458 Socom Brass![smile]

Amazing how many people bought these things. I wish there was a way to find out a number on nationwide sales of these SR1911's.

My LTC has been burning a hole in my pocket since I received it on Monday... so I picked up this AO 1911 at 4 Seasons tonight!

First gun purchased since I moved here from PA for school 12 years ago. [smile]

PhotoCrop_2012-02-01_08-30-16-PM.jpg

My LTC has been burning a hole in my pocket since I received it on Monday... so I picked up this AO 1911 at 4 Seasons tonight!

First gun purchased since I moved here from PA for school 12 years ago. [smile]
Congratulations, very nice! That was going to be my first new gun purchase before I got a hard-on for the Ruger. Be sure to tell us how you like it!

Congratulations, very nice! That was going to be my first new gun purchase before I got a hard-on for the Ruger. Be sure to tell us how you like it!

Thanks! I think the Ruger may be my next 1911 (you can't have just one, right?). I was torn between looking fancy and looking "the part"... I really like both styles. Went with the cheaper option for starters, will report back how it goes.

Another Rare find. Just got this back in the mail today from practical solutions in Maryland. They specialize in working on Mac-10's. I had them parkerize the pistol and replace some of the internal parts.

This is an open bolt M-10 in 9mm made by RPB between 1981 - 1982. The ATF banned the production of all open bolts after 1982 due to.............well if you don't know & can't figure it out then look it up... Oh, BTW the can is a dummy

001.jpg

002-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

REAL FUN RANGE TOY [smile][smile]

Back
Top Bottom