• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Acquisitions for February 2021

Interestingly, found a source for some 38WCF and 30-40. Striking out on 45-70 Govt for the Trapdoor. That’s what I get for buying guns that I don’t already have ammo for! Got plenty of 30-06 for the 1903 and 1917.
Try Glenn's Ammo in North Reading. 978-664-0588

Speaking of Deagles, picked this up from a fellow NES member earlier this month. Comes in 50AE and has a 44 Mag conversion BBL. Fun range day!

View attachment 454022
Stop posting about the DE!! You're not helping my wallet!... [laugh]
I really need to just buy one and get it over with...

How did it function with 44 mag?

Stop posting about the DE!! You're not helping my wallet!... [laugh]
I really need to just buy one and get it over with...

How did it function with 44 mag?
Ha! Sorry about that! You know you're going to get one. You just know it. ;)

The 44 Mag ran OK. I had a couple out of battery issues that seem to be mag related. I've got some new springs for the mags and will be trying it out again. The 50AE ran perfectly without issue.

Ha! Sorry about that! You know you're going to get one. You just know it. ;)

The 44 Mag ran OK. I had a couple out of battery issues that seem to be mag related. I've got some new springs for the mags and will be trying it out again. The 50AE ran perfectly without issue.
Trying to figure out if a primary arms red dot will fit in one of the slots on that weaver rail. You have any red dots kicking around to see if they fit the slot on your DE?
I have a weaver rail on my Ruger MKIII and my PA red dot fits just fine. But I don't know about the DE.

Trying to figure out if a primary arms red dot will fit in one of the slots on that weaver rail. You have any red dots kicking around to see if they fit the slot on your DE?
I have a weaver rail on my Ruger MKIII and my PA red dot fits just fine. But I don't know about the DE.

I have an old Bushnell red dot sitting around somewhere. I'll dig it up and see if it fits. If it does I'll take a pic and post it up.

There's a 44mag and a .50 that just popped up on Four Seasons' used site!
Appreciate you looking out for me. That one is too rich for me especially with the sales tax on top... I should be able to snag one off gunbroker for under $2k.

I found a Red Dot and tried to mount it to the Deagle. Unfortunately no luck with that. From the pictures below you can see that the slot on the rail is too far back so that part of the red dot sits on part of the barrel with no rail. Due to that I cannot get it to clamp down properly. The only way this would work, at least on models with only two slots on the rail, would be to have a red dot or optic that had a forward mounting option. Hope this helps.

IMG_2231.jpg

IMG_2232.jpg

MA considers this a handgun (firearm). It’s not on the list and I doubt you could do a frame transfer.
Not surprised.... But I really would like to have one. First time I ever saw one was in a Demolition Ranch video.
Good to be you.... I'm jealous.. Haha.

You need to replace the crank with an electric motor like a starter,and see if you can make a small mini gun.[rockon][rockon][mg][mg]
I thought about it and even called the NFA Branch (I'd have to engrave the motor as a machine gun) but decided not to do it as cranking it is 3/4 of the fun.

Picked up a nice CZ75 pre-B in 9mm off the classifieds. 1992 manufacture date. Was amazed to find a matching set of new old stock pre-B mags at my LGS, since they’re so hard to come by.

Did they have any more mags?

Back
Top Bottom