New Acquisitions for February 2021

Did they have any more mags?
I was at a shop in NH. They did have more standard capacity mags that fit my particular gun, but were definitely post-94.
School me. I know everyone loves the Pre-B model. Why? Thx!
Pre-B guns don’t have a firing pin block in the slide. The triggers on these are buttery smooth. Plus, for me anyways, I love the early classic look.
Wow nice!
Though all of the preban 75 mags I have, don't have the round count next to the witness holes.
They’re pre-B, but not pre-ban. From what I researched, 15 round mags with flat floorplates and a U notch are pre-94, these are 16 round mags which were made sometime around 2007.

Last edited:
I spent years looking for this. An early 1980s COP 357 Derringer. Made popular in movies like Bad Boys, Blade Runner, Matrix Reloaded, 21 Jump Street, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, etc.

Also changed the handgrips to custom pearl grips.

Attachments

• 20210228_175440_01 (Medium).jpg
    20210228_175440_01 (Medium).jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 22
I spent years looking for this. An early 1980s COP 357 Derringer. Made popular in movies like Bad Boys, Blade Runner, Matrix Reloaded, 21 Jump Street, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, etc.

Also changed the handgrips to custom pearl grips.
Always thought that was an interesting gun. How is the recoil with 357 mag?

I haven't shot it yet. Was planning to go to the range yesterday but something came up. My understanding is it's terrible, I may just try it out with 38s only. I have a Ruger LCR 357 and shooting .357s from that actually hurts so I doubt this will be much better but I'm excited to try it!!

I haven't shot it yet. Was planning to go to the range yesterday but something came up. My understanding is it's terrible, I may just try it out with 38s only. I have a Ruger LCR 357 and shooting .357s from that actually hurts so I doubt this will be much better but I'm excited to try it!!
Paging @Rocco Mozz .

69c1d46b573df7334794d7eaf969d057.jpg

Way cool movie gun. Though I've heard reports of the rotary hammer occasionally firing multiple at once, even all four. Hang on tight.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hgs5IhVVJA

Nice find, there was one for sale in the classifieds, is that it?

Back
Top Bottom