New acquisitions for February.

Nice setup. You definitely have tactical neighborhood superiority at this point. :)

lol, i did not want a helmet, its too much even for me. BUT, i have the nvg's, and i was not using them as much as i would like to because of the satanic contraption known as the skull crusher. this helmet is so comfortable and keeps the nvg in place and has so many different adjustments that it made it worth it. if any of you trolls make fun of me when I'm rocking it at the range i will headbutt your ass.

I've been hiding this one from the wife but plan to show her tonight after her flowers arrive and I give her the V day Pandora charms for her bracelet...... my hope is that she will say "Oh, Honey I didn't get you anything"

Well, actually you (I) did....say hello to my little friend [grin]
pix015316746_zpsb7817485.jpg
pix099861764_zpsc34dd08d.jpg

Here is my February purchase. Incredibly rare, Brand new in box, Preban Action Arms imported IMI Uzi Model B chambered in the incredibly rare .41 Action Express/9mm combo. Very hard to find. I actually bought a few and put one up in the classifieds. PM if interested in purchasing.

.41 AE - 9mm Combo in Box.jpg

lol, you won't find me doing anything but asking you to try it out. It is a very cool setup, the helmets look very comfortable, saw a shot show review of them.

lol, i did not want a helmet, its too much even for me. BUT, i have the nvg's, and i was not using them as much as i would like to because of the satanic contraption known as the skull crusher. this helmet is so comfortable and keeps the nvg in place and has so many different adjustments that it made it worth it. if any of you trolls make fun of me when I'm rocking it at the range i will headbutt your ass.

New toys.
haqazube.jpg

M&P .45
uvume6ap.jpg

And an M&P-15/22 for the wife.
Along with a few hundred rounds for all the stock.
It was a Smith and Wesson kinda morning.

Well spent! Do you shoot at Sippican in Rochester by any chance? I'm a member there and would love to check those out in person.

I am not a member at either yet, just Woodcock. I plan on checking out a couple more ranges nearby once the weather improves.

You can stare at the measurements and comparison pics all day long... and many have said it's too big for what it is... but you just can't understand how small this thing is until you have one in your hand.

I'm going to snag the single stack 9mm when that comes out as well.

IMG_3730_zps816e09ff.jpg

Back
Top Bottom