• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New acquisitions for January 2009!

My Marlboro pickup Colt MKIV S70
HPIM3125.jpg

Very nice, stoneypete! [grin]

Not a gun ( I is genius) but I bought this yesterday used -- a Felt F80 road bike, 100 miles on it, Shimano 105 components, carbon fork, clipless pedals are on order -- since starting the job I have, I just don't have time for mountainbiking everyday like I used to. Hopefully with this, I'll be able to ride before or after work, at the Ayer rail trail, around the local roads, etc. The lack of exercise over the last year is starting to catch up to me, and I need this "stimulus plan".

felt80.jpg

Last edited:
Not a gun ( I is genius) but I bought this yesterday used -- a Felt F80 road bike, 100 miles on it, Shimano 105 components, carbon fork, clipless pedals are on order -- since starting the job I have, I just don't have time for mountainbiking everyday like I used to. Hopefully with this, I'll be able to ride before or after work, at the Ayer rail trail, around the local roads, etc. The lack of exercise over the last year is starting to catch up to me, and I need this "stimulus plan".

felt80.jpg

Nice, good to see another road cyclist on here.

I bought 3 in January and 1 in February.
1942 Strait bolt M38 Husqvarna Swede
K31 Beech stock
Finn capture 1938 Izzy 91/30 Double SA stamped

and for Feb.
Mint Yugo 24/47

Back
Top Bottom