New Acquisitions for July 2007

Yup, the deal was much too good to resist!! Already had one M44 from a few years ago.

A couple of local gun shop finds:

S&W Model 10-8 round-butt heavy-barrel. Excellent mechanical shape with some honest holster wear. Smooth action. This will be my new IDPA revolver (replacing a GP100). $235

M10.jpg

Norinco "Model of the 1911A1". Couldn't pass it up for $270 (Four Seasons has one priced at $699.95)

norc.jpg

A couple of local gun shop finds:

S&W Model 10-8 round-butt heavy-barrel. Excellent mechanical shape with some honest holster wear. Smooth action. This will be my new IDPA revolver (replacing a GP100). $235

Norinco "Model of the 1911A1". Couldn't pass it up for $270 (Four Seasons has one priced at $699.95)

Wow... those are great finds! How come I never stumble across those!! Not all of us are Columian Drug Lords like Fred and able to afford whatever strikes our fancy!

OK, are you all recent lottery winners or do you have some kind of supply where you are only paying original issue price? (^_^)

Seriously, this thread is only two days old and we've already got quite the investment here.

I agree with Chris on this one. Where's the loot? [smile]

OK, are you all recent lottery winners or do you have some kind of supply where you are only paying original issue price? (^_^)

Seriously, this thread is only two days old and we've already got quite the investment here.

Chris NO - YES -YES-(sometimes below) and some Trades.

Fred

Thanks Fred. Yes, they are very nice and weren't covered in excessive cosmo.

The stuff you're buying now is museum grade! So can we get an NES Members tour setup when you open your museum? [wink]

Damn, Fred... for a minute there I thought you had a pair of Automags!!!

Something to keep looking for, eh? I hear Kingson has a nice one... maybe you can talk him out of it!

Damn! Wish I could buy a Gun.......Every time I go to the gun shop they are cleaned out!
They tell me this guy Fred was there......NOW I KNOW!

100_0086.jpg
[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]Just arrived this morning from the nice Fed Ex man, my CMP M1 carbine. The stock is pretty banged up. Barrel says Inland mfg. div. General Motors 44. Stock appears to have someones initials carved in it along with a # symbol.

Last edited:
Picked this up today. CZ 452 Varmint w/ heavy barrel .17 Mach 2 with BSA Sweet Seventeen 6-18X40mm scope. The scope is not actually mounted yet in these photos only set in place for the photos.

7407014.jpg

7407013.jpg

7407011.jpg

Picked this up today. CZ 452 Varmint w/ heavy barrel .17 Mach 2 with BSA Sweet Seventeen 6-18X40mm scope. The scope is not actually mounted yet in these photos only set in place for the photos.

Nice![smile] Makes me think more of the rumored NES member's prairie dog hunt.

God I wish we had a prairie dog hunt... I just acquired something new for that sort of thing, haven't gotten it yet but pictures will be forthcoming when I do.

Back
Top Bottom