New acquisitions for July 2010

Yep.
hell the v6 is getting 31 mpg and 305 HP.
Ford is doing some amazing things with their engine develpoment.

and I can honestly say, this car puts that HP to the ground very, very well.

1991 A1 Colt Compact. My new carry gun

Actually picked this up last month

DSC_2155.jpg

If you actually realize 25 mpg, you're not driving it correctly![laugh]

lol... yeah... I'm not gonna get that.

The car actually has a feature called skip shift. if you are driving moderate (like a wuss) when you shift from first, it forces you to 4th for fule saving.

but if you driving it like a mustang is ment to be driven, you get to play in all 6 gears.

lol... yeah... I'm not gonna get that.

The car actually has a feature called skip shift. if you are driving moderate (like a wuss) when you shift from first, it forces you to 4th for fule saving.

but if you driving it like a mustang is ment to be driven, you get to play in all 6 gears.

I had a Z28 Camaro ('96) that had that stupid "fuel-saving" feature. Hurts me inside a little to know that someone still thinks that's a good idea on a muscle car. Sucked when it kicked in though since the only way to bypass it was to go to fourth, release the clutch a little then go back to 2nd gear.

I very quickly found a company that made a little electronic do-dad that fixed it :)

I had a Z28 Camaro ('96) that had that stupid "fuel-saving" feature. Hurts me inside a little to know that someone still thinks that's a good idea on a muscle car. Sucked when it kicked in though since the only way to bypass it was to go to fourth, release the clutch a little then go back to 2nd gear.

I very quickly found a company that made a little electronic do-dad that fixed it :)

well... like the guy in car & driver said... if you are driving it like you are supposed to, it doesnt kick in, lol. but i will keep an eye out for that. cause it is annoying when it does happen.

Back
Top Bottom