• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New acquisitions for June 2007

Looking for one of these for quite sometime:

One of the originals with the wood stock, first gen. [smile]

Same gun that Dark Helmet's minions have in Spaceballs...

March3005.jpg

Tin cans beware...[smile]

Since moving to NH, ive wanted something like this to burn through .22 ammo. 100 rounds? Is it a pain to load the helical with .22? I got to shoot the 9mm calico at the NES members shoot and it was a BLAST.

Jay, there are several Colt revolvers at Callaghan's in Marlboro. Go tomorrow, though... I think he's taking next week off starting on Saturday.

Saw a colt police 22 just like that the other day at eric manna distributing in New Ipswich NH. I think he might have had some other calibers also. Nice gun!

Thanks for the tip, Ross, but if I try to go for two guns in the same month I'm going to lose certain important body parts... [wink]

"But... but... Honey, it's for the CHILDREN!!! These are classics that will only appreciate in value!"

Let me know if it works... I can use it on Kathy.

Nice piece! Where are you breaking it in? I thought the range was closed tentatively till August?

Up in Shirley. EddieCoyle posted a "Who's shooting on the 4th thread?" and invited folks up to Shirley. That meant I had to head to Blue Northern today to pick up 200 more rounds so I can do the complete 250 round break-in procedure the manual says to do (yes, I read the manual!). [smile]

Back
Top Bottom