• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New acquisitions for June 2007

AR-15USP45MP40.jpg

AR - MI#17 Rails, TangoDown Covers and Vert Grip, LMT 14.5 Upper and Colt SP1 Lower, Vortex G-6 Flash Hider, Magpull MIAD Pistol Grip and Eotech 512.A65.

HK USP Compact .45 with De-Cock

From May Smith & Wesson Tour M&P40, 6 Lb. pull with Hi-caps (Duty Carry)

Last edited:
Actually I see a theme here. The gun looks like something an old time pimp would carry and that pillow looks likes something from a house of ill repute.

A little something I picked up today
S&W .32 Hand Ejector Model of 1903 - 2nd Change. Serial # puts year of manf. at 1906 -great condtion.

thanks for looking
Fred

Hey, that's my cap gun I got at the five and ten in 1969, give it back! It came with a cowboy hat and everything.

AR-15USP45MP40.jpg

AR - MI#17 Rails, TangoDown Covers and Vert Grip, LMT 14.5 Upper and Colt SP1 Lower, Vortex G-6 Flash Hider, Magpull MIAD Pistol Grip and Eotech 512.A65.

HK USP Compact .45 with De-Cock

From May Smith & Wesson Tour M&P40, 6 Lb. pull with Hi-caps (Duty Carry)

[shocked] VERY nice.

Where'd you pick up the USPc? I want one just like that for daily carry, last time I called ZHA they didn't have any compact .45s in...just curious.

Fred,
Originally Posted by The Goose
Actually I see a theme here. The gun looks like something an old time pimp would carry and that pillow looks likes something from a house of ill repute.

I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!!

Which remark -Old Time Pimp or Something from a House of Ill Repute.

Just picked this up today from SouthShoreSig. Mosin Nagant 91/30, matching numbers, 1942, very good bore and crown. Came with sling, ammo pouch, oiler and bayonet. I plan on shooting the crap out of this gun.

Mosin002.jpg

Mosin001.jpg

...finally...parts 2&3 of my bday gifts to myself

06_25_0.jpg

on the left is a norinco nhm91 and next to it is my refinished wasr

06_25_1.jpg

bottom is the dragunov stock and how the wood looked before i refinished it...since i forgot to take an actual pic of the before and after of the current stock[slap]

thanks to milsurps4me for the refinishing tips and jonj for pushing me over the edge to gettin a wasr[wink]

Nice job Blood Hound on refinishing the WASR. Have you changed the trigger group yet?

Thanx!!

ive only refinished rifles with linseed and tung oil before so the stain and poly was a new adventure...cant wait to do my rpk when it gets here

no i didnt change the trigger group...i thought the tapco g2 triggers were good...no?

This is in another post I started but here it is: Browning Buckmark Bullseye Stainless

DSCN1158_2.jpg

A couple more pics can be found in my other post!

-Tom

Looking for one of these for quite sometime:

One of the originals with the wood stock, first gen. [smile]

Same gun that Dark Helmet's minions have in Spaceballs...

March3005.jpg

March3004.jpg

March3003.jpg

Tin cans beware...[smile]

Already have the 9mm, now I'm after the pistol versions...

i remember four seasons had a few versions of the rifle and pistol a few years ago...back before they moved and before i had my ltc...that was before i knew the difference between preban postban and what was and wasnt legal here...i remember thinking "those look cool...100 rounds...ill get one once i get my ltc"

little did i know they werent a gun that was "readily available"

Back
Top Bottom