New Acquisitions for October, 2016

7pM4oae.jpg

I have a weird obsession with Daewoo rifles.

Nice!

Lousy cars, but great rifles.

I just finished building this AR-15 pistol. It weighs more than 50 oz's. It's got a flash hider. It has a 30 round postban magazine. It has an 8.5" barrel. It's not a copy, it's an actual AR-15. I can do what I want. Maura Healey can suck it.

IMG_5718_zpsqeodrjm6.jpg

IMG_5719_zpsziyeqp0p.jpg

Last edited:
I like the way they shoot, and, more importantly, I like the way I shoot them. Is it better than an Ar15? Nope, and much more expensive. And if you like lightweight guns, this one isn't for you.
However, I like CZ's, have plenty of Ar's and will shoot the hell out of it. So the Bren makes sense for me.

Totally updated my EDC setup aside from firearm.
Blade Tech Total Eclipse IWB holster
d60c06dfd59f1afc14bb5261b33674f8.jpg

Spyderco Tenacious with a zip tie wave mod

Spyderco Dragonfly 2

Streamlight ProTac 1L-1AA
9e90a5bc015847321516fa2fa75c7edc.jpg

2 fixed blades for the car go bag. Gerber Strongarm and SOG Seal Pup
94bbefbe7980c323bf2771b83d1e52d2.jpg

And 200rds of HST 124g.

Very nice. Didn't know these were on the market already.

Ordered it last October, the factory moving to TN caused the delay,and even more because I wanted the G version. Can't wait to get to the range to test fire it. From what I can tell from the beretta forum I may be one of the first to get the M9A3 in the G version.

Last edited:
Ordered it last October, the factory moving to TN caused the delay,and even more because I wanted the G version. Can't wait to get to the range to test fire it. From what I can tell from the beretta forum I may be one of the first to get the M9A3 in the G version.

What's the G version? Straight backstrap?

Rare, unmodified 1894 Steyr Gew88. Uses the Patrone88 - 250gr lead RN - not the classic Patrone05/spitzer (pointed) 8mm Mauser round from WWI and II.

T

What's the G version? Straight backstrap?

The "G" is the decocker only lever instead of a safety, As far as the straight grip that is considered the vertec style grip by Beretta (close to a 1911 profile), a lot of folks with smaller hands find it better than the standard 92FS grip, but the M9A3 comes with a special set of grip panels that will allow you to change back and forth from the vertec to the standard 92FS grip.

Last edited:
The "G" is the decocker only lever instead of a safety, As far as the straight grip that is considered the vertec style grip by Beretta (close to a 1911 profile), a lot of folks with smaller hands find it better than the standard 92FS grip, but the M9A3 comes with a special set of grip panels that will allow you to change back and forth from the vertec to the standard 92FS grip.

They're a marvelous piece of equipment. I can see why people over the Beretta forum have collections of them.

IMG_2392.jpg
Updated the old Colt with an FNH 16" chrome lined barrel and 1-6x StrikeEagle mounted to American Defense QD mount.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been drooling over the M9A3 for months now, did you get it in the silly ammo can too? How much more was it for the G version?

Back
Top Bottom