New Acquisitions for October, 2016

majspud

NES Life Member
NES Member
Late 1939 Walther PPk commercial rig. About 90%, great bore, unmarked German Holster, perfect grips.

Target 1 (black): 30 feet, PPU FMJ/RN 71gr
*right hits were mostly the finger-less mag.
Target 2 (red): 50 feet, Hornady JHP, 60gr

T

Last edited:
Awesome score. Nothing quite as sexy as a PPK. Especially a .32. Such a sweet shooter in that caliber!!! You should join the Walther forums. Lots of great people and great info there. And the 32 PPK is a fan favorite. Only warning is that Walthers can get addictive. Soon you will be lusting after the other classics like a P5 or P88. And the newbies PPQ, P99,P99c, and PPS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am on the P38/PP/PPk forum. I'm set for Walthers, save an AC and byf P38. I have a R.V.F. marked late '37 PP to go with the PPk.

T

Last edited:
Nothing special, but at $229, I couldn't pass it by. Remington 783, 308 compact, despite some medocre reviews, the action and trigger are smooth as my Savage 338. This is my cheapest firearm to date.

d8d68f72b51dd7105820ddcce343ed2f.jpg

Last edited:
troy-1.JPG troy-2.JPG

Homecoming present to myself after summer vacation in Connecticut.
Troy Industries with a Strike Eagle 1-6X24 on a Burris PEPR cantilever.
Keymod grip with a toprail, feels great; I'm probably going to put an angled foregrip on it.

Collapsible stock, muzzle brake, mil-spec trigger, (that needs the next paycheck to be replaced).
So unobtainable now in CT, so simple to purchase in GA.
Hey Malloy? Kiss my a$$.

Assault Weapon? No. Modern Sporting Rifle. That I'll use shortly in 3gun.

Is that a Sig MRO on the Tavor?

No its an Aimpoint H1 micro. I just tossed it on her for a picture. I have been leaning towords a MRO for this rifle. Trijicon make the MRO not sig. Sig makes the Romeo line of sights.

- - - Updated - - -

Fantastic choice! I think the Tavor/X95 is a great choice for someone who already owns one or more AR's. I love that it uses the same Mags, instead of harder to find (in MA) proprietary mags.

yup! lots of ammo and mags already. I like to keep calibers I own contained.

- - - Updated - - -

It is!

That is a gorgeous revolver, are you going to shoot it?
I'm torn- I really want to but it is unfired. My intention was to buy a shooter in good condition but this one came along. I don't have the original box so the collector value is diminished a bit. hmm...

Very nice. But if you got this for your birthday, your wife is probably getting a new Lexus. Still worth it.
Not a Lexus but she did buy herself a couple trinkets. So worth it lol.

New Sig MPX. Barrels getting chopped most likely because as you see, my 9mm suppressor fits perfectly inside the handguard.

Just moved in a few minutes ago: K98k dot 1944, matching except safety lever and bolt holder (both electropencilled w/ correct number), bayo holder and cleaning rod missing (got replacements in a bin somewhere downstairs).

Just moved in a few minutes ago: K98k dot 1944, matching except safety lever and bolt holder (both electropencilled w/ correct number), bayo holder and cleaning rod missing (got replacements in a bin somewhere downstairs).

Hubba Hubba. What block? I'll upgrade my DOT44 at some point.

T

My numero uno bucket list gun:

001 DW 44VH.jpg

Early 80's Monson, MA Dan Wesson 44 VH (.44 Magnum). Dad carried one for back-up on several Alaskan hunting and fishing trips. No extra barrels nor the 'Pistol Pack', but was exactly what I was looking for in excellent condition plus a very good price for what it is. Will need to take another pic to show the great finish that DW put on these during this time. iPhone didn't do it justice.

Accuracy exactly what is expected from the classic DW's. Above target at 25 yards. Shot with the red x was to spot the POI. Changed the POA and shot 6 in or touching the X-ring and the remaining 4 in or touching the 10-ring. Wish I could shoot CMP with this instead of a 1911...

Back
Top Bottom