New Acquistions for June 2009!

Not new to me...

but new to MA!

Top row, full size.
Middle row, compact.
Bottom row, misc.

Sig P226, 9mm - Hogue slipon. Sig P226, .40s&w - Hogue slipon. Sig P220, .45acp - Hogue grips.
Sig P228, 9mm. Sig P229, .40s&w. Sig P245, .45acp.
Glock 23 (.40s&w), Sig P232 (.380acp).

attachment.php

Attachments

• acquisitions.jpg
    acquisitions.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,477
Kel-Tec P3AT Nice little firearm for pocket carry. Disappears in the center pocket of my cycling jersey. [wink]

keltec.jpg

Nice pickup. You'll love carrying it nothing is easier. I like the 90 gr Gold Dot Hp's in mine. Even when it was brand new it cycled them flawlessly. If you're having trouble finding them I may be able to spare 6 rounds so at least you have a mag's worth. pm me if you can't find SD ammo for it.

Last edited:
but new to MA!

Top row, full size.
Middle row, compact.
Bottom row, misc.

Sig P226, 9mm - Hogue slipon. Sig P226, .40s&w - Hogue slipon. Sig P220, .45acp - Hogue grips.
Sig P228, 9mm. Sig P229, .40s&w. Sig P245, .45acp.
Glock 23 (.40s&w), Sig P232 (.380acp).

attachment.php

You got those all in June?

As a devout Sig Sauer worshiper, I effing hate you! [smile]

Nice pickup. You'll love carrying it nothing is easier. I like the 95 gr Gold Dot Hp's in mine. Even when it was brand new it cycled them flawlessly. If you're having trouble finding them I may be able to spare 6 rounds so at least you have a mag's worth. pm me if you can't find SD ammo for it.

Let me Know how this treats you. My girl just applied for CCW and likes the Kel-Tec a lot. Thanks
Kenny

You got those all in June?

As a devout Sig Sauer worshiper, I effing hate you! [smile]

I've had these for years. They're new to MA as of yesterday when I brought them in from California after finally getting my LTC.

I bought them in the run-up to the unsafe hand gun ban attempts and final roster based ban in California from 1998 to 1999.

Nice pickup. You'll love carrying it nothing is easier. I like the 95 gr Gold Dot Hp's in mine. Even when it was brand new it cycled them flawlessly. If you're having trouble finding them I may be able to spare 6 rounds so at least you have a mag's worth. pm me if you can't find SD ammo for it.

Thanks for the offer Beansie_Time! I found some FMJ that I was going to cycle through her to make sure she's functioning. If I don't find any HPs, I'll PM you. Thanks again!!!!!

Thanks for the offer Beansie_Time! I found some FMJ that I was going to cycle through her to make sure she's functioning. If I don't find any HPs, I'll PM you. Thanks again!!!!!

I also have some Winchester Silver Tip flying ashtrays if you need a mag's worth. I carry these from time to time in my Micro Eagle. [wink]

new g19, with glock NS. I actually think I like the glock sights better than trijicons.

attachment.php

Attachments

• glock 19.jpg
    glock 19.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 625
Picked this up off craigslist yesterday. It's a Pelican 1490 hardshell laptop case with locks built into it(not like most pelicans where you supply your own locks). It came with the rubber laptop carry piece and upper storage compartment. I went ahead and ripped those pieces out and ordered the replacement pick and pluck foam from Pelican. The case retails for $167, I paid $20 for the case and $25 for the foam. The Storm Trooper sticker is staying.

The case is very small, with outside dimensions at only 19.43"L x 13.93"W x 4.69"H. However, when I break my AR in half, it fits in the box perfect.

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01657.jpg

DSC01658.jpg

Be careful what FMJ you use in it if it's brand new. When mine was new it only cycled relatively hot loads of FMJ. I never had a problem with any defensive ammo though. The recoil spring on these is pretty hefty for a .380 and I've found cycles better with hotter loads.
Since about 200 rounds through it though it hasn't jammed at all. I now have about 500 rds through mine and now it functions perfectly. If it's used it shouldn't require much breaking in.

Picked this up off craigslist yesterday. It's a Pelican 1490 hardshell laptop case with locks built into it(not like most pelicans where you supply your own locks). It came with the rubber laptop carry piece and upper storage compartment. I went ahead and ripped those pieces out and ordered the replacement pick and pluck foam from Pelican. The case retails for $167, I paid $20 for the case and $25 for the foam. The Storm Trooper sticker is staying.

The case is very small, with outside dimensions at only 19.43"L x 13.93"W x 4.69"H. However, when I break my AR in half, it fits in the box perfect.

I did the same with mine and it has quickly become my favorite range "bag" two pistols, ammo some ppe and I'm good to go

Here we go, a lot better pictures! This picture shows what I did to my case to fit the handguns inside, I do plan on buying more guns to fill that case up. [smile] Now I need to buy more mags for the P22.

DSC_0309.jpg

DSC_0295.jpg

Last edited:
$23 a box for WinClean? Holy crap that is rape to the Nth degree. Where did you pay that much? That store should be shut down. WWB is regularly found in the area $15-$16/box but you gotta look.

$23......I'd sell the gun first....oh wait, I did.

Ok, so it's not firearm related, but I figured this was the right place.

I closed on my first house this morning! Got a smoking deal on a foreclosure that was in pretty good condition. 3 bedrooms, almost a quarter acre and a shed with electricity run out to it.

housefrontleft.jpg

$23 a box for WinClean? Holy crap that is rape to the Nth degree. Where did you pay that much? That store should be shut down. WWB is regularly found in the area $15-$16/box but you gotta look.

$23......I'd sell the gun first....oh wait, I did.

Yea, tell me about it. I got it at Kittery Trading Post.

Back
Top Bottom