New Acquistions for June 2009!

Here are some pics of a new Para C6.45 I've been working on.

IMG_5929.jpg

IMG_5921.jpg

IMG_5938.jpg

The foam arrived for my STSP(Storm Trooper Survival Pack) today.

Outside:
DSC01657.jpg

Inside:
DSC01671.jpg

Not bad for what essentially was a $45 craigslist/foam investment. Sells for $167 from Pelican. The case is a Pelican 1490, designed for a laptop. Fits my AR perfect. Plan is to cut in 2 30 mag slots on the left hand side when I feel like it.

AR to go!

That is freaking awesome man - one of the coolest cases I have ever seen!

IMI Jericho 9mm

Loved shooting our buddies up in VT and finally found one here in MA! Now just to find some more mags and I am almost on my way to start practicing for IDPA shoots!

photo.jpg

photo1.jpg

Sorry about the cellphone pictures...

Finally joining the EBR group.
I've had the lower since last November, the upper and stock came in yesterday Range tomorrow!
Stag Arms Lower and Upper(M3)
P1030590.JPG

Now I just need to get an olive hand guards and butt stock.

Real 89. Soon to be MP5K ;)

The 93 is gone!

Its at coin collectors now. Seriously, go get it off him! It's mint (like this... the SP89 was unfired. Until I got it. Muhahaha)! It may have ended up in Jack's safe though =p

Oh, and there is a NICE NICE P7M8 at AG Guns in Lowell. Looks BARELY used.

Finally joining the EBR group.
I've had the lower since last November, the upper and stock came in yesterday Range tomorrow!
Stag Arms Lower and Upper(M3)
P1030590.JPG

Now I just need to get an olive hand guards and butt stock.

Welcome to EBR's Anonomyous [smile] four more and your a addict [rofl]

Nice AR though ..

I really like that. Don't know what it is about it, as I am not usually fond of nickel, but I really like that gun. Never seen a frontstrap like that before.

That frontstrap is standard on the Para Carry series, I believe.

That is a pretty slick looking carry piece. I'm not a big fan of Para, but that thing looks like a million bucks.

How much are they asking for that p7m8??

Real 89. Soon to be MP5K ;)

The 93 is gone!

Its at coin collectors now. Seriously, go get it off him! It's mint (like this... the SP89 was unfired. Until I got it. Muhahaha)! It may have ended up in Jack's safe though =p

Oh, and there is a NICE NICE P7M8 at AG Guns in Lowell. Looks BARELY used.

cmp SA special

hey guys i finally got a something worth sharing on here.....

cmp sa special
as far as i know now the trigger housing has a date between 1941 and 1944, i think cant seem to find the paper i wrote it down on,
if you dont know about this gun its a new barrel wood and receiver, everything else is either refinished usgi or brand new
i shout 8 clips out of it and it was great flawless

just a beautiful gun

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

So my son has been researching forever about what his perfect ccw will be. This morning he says, "lets take a ride to Zero Hour", then he came home with this...

DSCF1279.jpg

DSCF1281.jpg

DSCF1282.jpg

What a trip that was...this is my son's first handgun, purchased with his own money!!! [party]

It was all I could do to keep from whipping out my wallet too! [thinking]

So my son has been researching forever about what his perfect ccw will be. This morning he says, "lets take a ride to Zero Hour", then he came home with this...

DSCF1281.jpg

Niiiiiiiiiice [smile]

Must have been 'Buy a Glock' day at Zero Hour, I picked this baby up this afternoon:

Glock17c_001.jpg

Sweet gun and great photo John! Maybe my 19C and your 17C can hang out some time [smile]

Back
Top Bottom