New Acquistions for June 2009!

I thought I'd save this one for the last day!!

It is a Mares Leg in 44-40

Fans of the famed bounty hunter can now purchase their own authentic reproduction of Josh Randall's "Mare's Laig". Josh gave his Winchester "handgun" this unusual name because he said it, "kicked at both ends."

We welcome your interest in the most famous firearm and holster in the history of TV westerns. Eagle Squadron Productions is proud to offer the Bounty Hunter Special. Authentic Winchester Model 1892 carbines (1892-1941) are made into replicas of the famous western series sidearm used from 1958 through 1961. There were three original "Mare's Laigs" used in the series. And, one of these has been purchased for as much as $65,000! Many have written us to say, "that was my favorite show as a kid" or, "after 40 years... finally, someone is making these" or, "all my life I've wanted one of these... now I can get one!" A few have wanted to buy one of these originals from us. Unfortunately, one is in the Gene Autry Museum and the remaining two are privately owned. However, the value we offer in our Bounty Hunter Special is equally as pleasing, more cost effective, and much easier to obtain.

We have faithfully crafted our guns and holsters to precisely match the original from authentic Winchester '92 carbines. As our reference, we took apart one of the original three "Mare's Laigs" used on the show. And, we were able to recreate the large finger lever ring, butt plate, and other parts to the same precision of the original studio design.

DSC03827.jpg

DSC03828.jpg

DSC03829.jpg

DSC03830.jpg

Enjoy

Thanks for looking

Fred

I thought I'd save this one for the last day!!

It is a Mares Leg in 44-40

Fred

I'm sure everyone here has seen the movie Lord of War with Nick Cage where the druglord says "Can you bring me the gun of Rambo?"

Instead of Cage I just picture Fred saying "Part One, Two, or Three?" [smile]

Great acquisition Fred! Now when are you going to get the Road Warrior double barrel?[wink]

Back
Top Bottom