New Acquistions for June 2009!

Red Dot & Target Grip

DSCN1814.jpg

[

Oh crap, at first glance I thought the little creature was one of those things you rub your boot on to clean the snow off [rofl]

I assume it's your pet; what are those little guys like; personality/intelligence wise are they closer to a ferret, rabbit, cat or gueina pig?

Awesome Sig too, I was thinking about one of those before I got the M4. I really like their look with the skeleton stock, can you have a skeleton stock on that firearm as long as it's pinned?

Yup, hedgie on the pic is our pet. She is a small nocturnal predator / insectivore; sleeps all day, stomping around her cage all night. Despite the bulky appearance she is very fast when she wants to be fast. She is not very intelligent, she trusts those big creatures around her, loves to sleep in my hands. You cannot call a hedgie so it will run to you and purr [grin]. But she is funny and likeable and NOISY - stomping, munchng, crunching!

I am not sure if I can get a sceleton stock for my SIG (legally or technically). Frankly, I never cared for sceleton or folding stocks, so this configuration seems to be just great for me and I did not investigate other stock options.

Last edited:
After just a little over 6 months.....

100_1140.jpg

100_1141.jpg

I came home to find a long box in front of the door this evening. My Rock River Arms 20" Predator Pursuit upper still in the shipping goo.
Date ordered as listed on the invoice- 12/01/2008!

Went to a local gunshow this morning and picked this up, I told myself long ago that I was done with AR's, but I couldn't pass up the price on this. Todays show was unreal, I've never seen so many AR's in one place before and in every configuration you could imagine. Plus ammo seems to be making a come-back, Just about every dealer had cases of ammo stacked everywhere. Prices were high, but at least there was some. Now to start building an AR!.

standard.jpg

Today's grabs:

Russian Mosin Nagant M38:
DSC01684.jpg

I've got the original tools and oil ball as well for it.

Pre-ban Ramline Ruger 10/22 Folding stock. These are the real old school ones, is was sitting on a guys rack for quite a while. This stock is just temporary and will be for sale once my other stuff comes in.
DSC01685.jpg

DSC01686.jpg

Today's grabs:

Russian Mosin Nagant M38:

I've got the original tools and oil ball as well for it.

Pre-ban Ramline Ruger 10/22 Folding stock. These are the real old school ones, is was sitting on a guys rack for quite a while. This stock is just temporary and will be for sale once my other stuff comes in.

man you have alot of sick shit. you must be single[grin]

DSC01685.jpg

DSC01686.jpg

Took this ghetto thing and made it into this tonight, my new Toys R' Us style plastic rifle. It's a 2.5x30 pistol scope, works perfect on this rifle. The mags are ancient Taylor mags with special magwell adapter for the single stack 30 round sticks.

DSC01687.jpg

DSC01688.jpg

Not a gun, but something...and believe me, its got so much more room for guns than my standard cab ranger had.
2009 Nissan Sentra

Had it for two days and it already needs to be washed......ahhh the fun of having a black car. But it does look so good when its clean.

my dad got one of those, and hes a BIG guy, i laughed at him at first but surprisingly that little car has more room than a lincoln continental! i couldnt believe it! and the CVT transmission is awesome too, just takes a little getting used too, and you cant beat the gas mileage.

my dad got one of those, and hes a BIG guy, i laughed at him at first but surprisingly that little car has more room than a lincoln continental! i couldnt believe it! and the CVT transmission is awesome too, just takes a little getting used too, and you cant beat the gas mileage.

I'm still waiting to fill up, to see what my mileage is(got the car exactly a week ago). The CVT transmission is awesome, just awesome. Its got plenty of get-up-and-go, and if you want some more, you can turn the overdrive off and have all the power you want.

I'll have to get more pics...Today I got a Sentry lockbox and secured it in the trunk with a cable. Now I'm all set if I need to store my CCW.

I'm still waiting to fill up, to see what my mileage is(got the car exactly a week ago). The CVT transmission is awesome, just awesome. Its got plenty of get-up-and-go, and if you want some more, you can turn the overdrive off and have all the power you want.

I'll have to get more pics...Today I got a Sentry lockbox and secured it in the trunk with a cable. Now I'm all set if I need to store my CCW.

Nissans definitely rock! [rockon]

Nissan Sentra update

The gas mileage report is in: 29 MPG (In town driving)....This is with a couple runs to the fire department when the tones went out, so if you factor out that agressive driving....I should be right around 30 MPG around town. We'll see how it does tomorrow driving to Quincy. I hope to see 40 MPG highway.

Slug Gun

Stopped at Bron's today and picked this one up for cheap. Its a Harrington & Richardson Topper "Buck" Model 162. Its a single shot 12.ga, cylinder choke.

Took it out today and put half a dozen slugs through it, and DAMN it hurts! This thing kicks harder than my Mossberg 500....

I do need to find a replacement Lyman rear sight. Does anyone know what one went on this gun? I imagine Numrich will have replacement parts...

Also, I'm having a problem with the forearm coming unclipped when I shoot the gun. Is there any way to tighten up the spring loaded mechanism that snaps the forearm into place?

On with the pic's....

DSC015461.JPG

DSC01547.JPG

Back
Top Bottom