New Acquistions for May 2009!

150 rounds of assorted 00 buck and 50 rounds of slugs... I really should buy a shotgun to shoot these through one of these days [wink]

Or you could just sell me and my friends some of it![smile] Go grab a NEF pardner pump protector, I saw on new for $180. My buddy has one, not the protector, and it is great. Similar to an 870 and functions about the same. 500+ rounds and not one jam.

Last edited:
mosquitolg.jpg

stock photo since i bought it today, took it straight to the range with my girlfriend, fired 11 rounds and then it stopped feeding correctly and the mag safety was acting up. we had to take it right back to the shop and hopefully they can fix it up otherwise it's going to have to go back to sig.

it sucks because when i shot the one PSS owns i totally fell in love with the thing but now i'm angry at the one i actually own. [laugh]

I realized I was not prepared for zombies... I "think" I have it covered as of today.

M&P15 MOE in Dark Earth(neutered for mass) SLGS did a very nice job...

Mossberg 500 with pistol grip and adjustable stock

3580705093_7979babacf.jpg

Last edited:
Those Mossberg tactical pumps are sick. I love the model that has the 50 BMG style muzzle brake, just looks like it means business! Your Ar is very nice as well, I like the "Dark Earth", really sets it off. Very nice!
Kenny

Those Mossberg tactical pumps are sick. I love the model that has the 50 BMG style muzzle brake, just looks like it means business! Your Ar is very nice as well, I like the "Dark Earth", really sets it off. Very nice!
Kenny
I was playing with the one at C&F Guns in Middleboro yesterday (exactly like Weedwacker's), the muzzle break is definitely badass.

Back
Top Bottom