New Acquistions for May 2009!

I have been on a wheel gun kick lately (For the last 3 purchases anyway). Here is my new concealed carry: A SW 640. Used, in great condition. Smooth trigger. I LOVE to shoot this gun. I am addicted. Now for a 649....LOL.

P5160002.jpg

/John

I have been on a wheel gun kick lately (For the last 3 purchases anyway). Here is my new concealed carry: A SW 640. Used, in great condition. Smooth trigger. I LOVE to shoot this gun. I am addicted. Now for a 649....LOL.

P5160002.jpg

/John

gorgeous!

some day, i hope to own them all (S&W wheelguns, that is). ive got a couple, and i dont even WANT any more autos. theres just something that tickles my fancy with a pristine wheelie....sorta like a swiss watch.

Pelican M9-12-Pack (SMC-1804-M9-12Pack)

A few weeks ago I ordered a Pelican Gun Cruzer specialty case.
I've now gotten my grubby mitts on it and loaded it up with my handguns to finally transfer them into MA now that I have my LTC.

Now that I have it, I can see that the M9-12-Pack (SMC-1804-M9-12Pack) is a Pelican 1600 with the specialty foam for 12 M9's and an extra magazine each. While I don't have any Berettas, what I do have fits nicely. Yeah my foot got in the picture.

attachment.php

Separately, I've also packed some other goodies:
attachment.php

That's 3 boxes of Speer 9mm, 2 boxes of "American Quality Ammunition" 9mm, and 2 boxes of WWB .40s&w, plus all the self defense ammo I never had to defend myself with.

Am I being unreasonable in shipping that to myself instead of selling it in CA?

Pics of the firearms will be in the June New Aquisitions thread, as they won't get to MA (and qualify under the New-To-MA... rule? clause? excuse to post a picture in a picture thread?) until the 1st.

Attachments

• pelican.jpg
    pelican.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 780
  • ammo.jpg
    ammo.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 235
I've now gotten my grubby mitts on it and loaded it up with my handguns to finally transfer them into MA now that I have my LTC.

Now that I have it, I can see that the M9-12-Pack (SMC-1804-M9-12Pack) is a Pelican 1600 with the specialty foam for 12 M9's and an extra magazine each. While I don't have any Berettas, what I do have fits nicely. Yeah my foot got in the picture.

attachment.php

What are all those? they all looks so similar....

Membership has it's privileges

Caspian 1911 Frame and Slide (NES Group Buy - See what you non-members are missing) And yes I know the slide is facing the wrong way, deal with it.[smile]
Caspian_Frame-Slide1.jpg

Now to figure out how to stuff all of these parts into it.
I think I need a bigger hammer.[wink]
Caspian_build_Parts.jpg

attachment.php

What are all those? they all looks so similar....

Well that would break the rules, since they're not new to me or new to MA. That post will come early next week. Yes, this is sorta teasing.

Look at the magazines, that should help you figure out what they are.

Well that would break the rules, since they're not new to me or new to MA. That post will come early next week. Yes, this is sorta teasing.

Look at the magazines, that should help you figure out what they are.

as oriented in the picture
attachment.php

Sig P226 (9mm), Sig P226 (.40s&w), Sig P220 (.45acp)
Sig P228 (9mm), Sig P229 (.40s&w), Sig P245 (.45acp)

Those are the six that are all similar. These are all from the quasi-second generation models from when SigArms started Exeter, NH production and went to stippled instead of cross-scored grips, but before the specialization within each model to rail designs and multiple finish/trigger/grip models.

The rest are a Glock 23 (.40s&w), a Sig P232 (.380acp), and two inherited S&W .38sp revolvers.

Ripach - very cool - I also had to pull myself off the ledge so I did not dive into that group buy.

Pilgrim- love the 19 you got there - mine was my second S&W and I am very happy with it.

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01648.jpg

Ruger 10/22 Quad Clip, looka like it's going to be VERY useful. Also added VQ take down screw, VQ Auto bolt release, and extended mag release.

DSC01649.jpg

Not a new gun, but a new Hogue stock for it. Unfired Speedfeed IV w/ pistol grip and shell holder is up for sale now.

I had 1 more handgun acquisition not pictured. Soon as the cam bats charge that will be up.

Back
Top Bottom