New folks check in and say HI #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I see why my company blocks that site... [rolleyes]

OTOH, I did use the 20 seconds I was listening to that to figure out where the bad wire to my left speaker is... then I closed the site. So it wasn't a totally wasted 20 seconds.

Waste of time are you kidding me? I went home and showed my wife and kid.[laugh]

Hey, I'm the Soup Nazi, no soup for you! Just another Calgunner scouting out things on the eastside. Don't worry, I'm sure its too cold out there for any of us Californains to try to launch an invasion. [wink]

Hey, I'm the Soup Nazi, no soup for you! Just another Calgunner scouting out things on the eastside. Don't worry, I'm sure its too cold out there for any of us Californains to try to launch an invasion. [wink]
It's not an invasion if we invite y'all out here. BTW... when you do come out, bring some chicken soup w/matzoh balls for me, please. [wink]

Hello

Most of my firearms experience comes from when I was in the Air Force. I am very impressed with this site and have learned a great deal so far. I am just waiting for my renewal for my class A. I have never owned a gun but I finally talked my wife into it.

Welcome to the new folks!

Medic, congrats . . . that's the hardest part. Took years to convince my Wife too, then close to 30 more years until she decided to try shooting which she now does 1-2x/month.

Hey new guy here from Cheshire, CT. Have owned for a couple of years but have been active in the last year. Couple of friends are in the service and others are police. I have some CT gun law questions and was wondering who I could ask. Any help would be great.

Thanks again

Welcome Tommy, hope you enjoy it here.

First you can set User CP to show ALL Threads, then use Advanced Search for a keyword (must be 4 or more letters/numbers to work) in the Gun Laws sub-forum. If that doesn't find your answer, post a new thread in the Gun Laws sub-forum with your CT questions. Hopefully someone here can point you to the answers you need.

Hi All,

Great organization! Am new to it, and am glad it is here.

It's not all about "me," but because you asked:

56 years old
USMC vet, 69-75
Standard basic Rifleman
No combat experience.
Son recently completed 6 years in the National Guard as a Combat Medic
Son invited me to go shooting (8mm Mauser and 40 cal pistol) ~8 years ago. Have been hooked every since.
Live in Eastern Mass., and shoot at the Harvard Sportsmen's Club whenever possible.
Brought my 27 year old daughter up for the first time on New Year's Day. Though initially skeptical, she did great, had fun, and would do it again.
Will be purchasing a .22 rifle, a youth .22 (looking at the Rogue Chipmunk for my granddaughter), and am seriously considering an M1 Carbine for something with more punch but less kick and weight of a Mauser and SKS.

That brings me current. Thank you for being here. I will be putting an inquiry post on this group in a few minutes.
InTheBlack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom