New folks check in and say HI #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, new guy here...

I've been lurking around for a while getting info on MA LTC, great forum.

I'll be going for my Class A ALP this Monday in Haverhill, wish me luck.

Greetings all. My son took me to the range for my birthday and I got the shooting bug all over again. I used to go with my dad when i was young and it brought back a lot of fond memories. FID holder since I was 16, and now that I'm in my 50's (lower 50's) thought I would go for my LTC. Lot's of great info here. Central mass resident.

Hello all. Been lurking for a couple of weeks. Really glad I live south of the Peoples Republic of Massachusetts! Been shooting on and off since I was a small child. Punching paper is getting kinda boring. Considering getting into practical shooting sports.

Hello all

"All ready on the Left? All ready on the Right? All ready on the firing line, you may commence firing when your targets appear"
Happiness is a TIGHT ONE

Why thanks Mrs Wild Weasel, I was with VMFA-212 and VMFA-235, back about 34 years ago. Great Plane. Payload, with No belly or wingtanks is 36 MK 82s. Noisy, smokey and FAST. F-4 Phathoms, then.

Why thanks Mrs Wild Weasel, I was with VMFA-212 and VMFA-235, back about 34 years ago. Great Plane. Payload, with No belly or wingtanks is 36 MK 82s. Noisy, smokey and FAST. F-4 Phathoms, then.

Hubby and I are both Army.[laugh] He's always used the name for his 4 wheel drive vehicles that he built up.

No Problem Mrs WW, I am Army Reserve now and have been for over 25 years.
Uncle Sam's Misguided Children before that for 6 yrs Active.
My heart will always be with the Marines, but I wear Army now, there was NO Marine Reserve for over 100 miles.

No Problem Mrs WW, I am Army Reserve now and have been for over 25 years.
Uncle Sam's Misguided Children before that for 6 yrs Active.
My heart will always be with the Marines, but I wear Army now, there was NO Marine Reserve for over 100 miles.

I know once a Marine always a Marine.[laugh] At least my father in law always said. Our son is Army NG. He just got back from Iraq. Between my family and hubbys we we have covered all branches of the service.

True.
You must be Proud of your son. So many people sit on their softer sides and judge those who have decided to be a part of making a difference. Shake his hand for me.

Will do. You also have our thanks for serving also.[wink] Yeah he gets a mixed reaction. We also had to explain to him people want to hear first hand what is going on and his opinions. Drove him nuts this weekend. Had one guy tell us he steered his kids away from the military even though he served.

hi thar, im Daniel Greene, a cantabridgian firearms enthusiast (at least its more possible than in britain, my other homeland).
i found the site in lens' signature on ar15.com, where i would register were it not for my gmail email :p
well, thats all my attention span will permit, so ttfn :D

Daniel, welcome to the forum. It shows that you are registered (or you wouldn't be able to post).

Would you please explain what a "Cantabrigian" is? Does that mean you are a graduate of University of Cambridge in the UK?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom