New folks check in and say HI #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings all,
I've been lurking for a while and finally registered. I'm a paramedic in MA and volunteer with a SWAT team. Long time hunting and firearm enthusiast.

Hi new here, been lurking for awhile. This is an informative site. I live on the South Shore, belong to BRPC. My wife and I both have Class A for ALP

Saying hi!

Been lurking for awhile here and figured it was time to join!

I live in Franklin, MA and shoot at WGC. The guy next door where we lived at in the midwest got me started on the gun bug back when I was in my teens. Did 8 years in the USMC and am now working as an electronic tech at a company here in Franklin. I'm mostly a mil-surp kind of guy but I have been to Camp Perry and a few matches in the Marines. I have figured out that I have lasted as long as I have here in the People's Republic because of a few good people that I have met here.

You have a top-notch person in Len S. here for MA. gun law info - I found him over at AR15.com and eventually found this place. I hope I fit into the group and I'm glad to be here!

Joe R.

New here... I've been lurking here for awhile and finally decided to sign up. I live in Southern VT.

hi my name is jordan i am new to the group i am from nashua nh i found this sight looking for a gun club actually lol as of right now i only own one it is a ROSSI .38 special (5) revolver i am new to the gun world and out of the bb world lol but for a beginniner i do have a great shot most in the red only a couple stray n e ways thanks for letting me join and looking foward to learning new things i recently applied for my LTC but not sure if i will get it i am very new to this all and was not quite sure what to say lol

Last edited:
Welcome to any new folks that I missed!

Jordan, if you are a NH Resident, getting a MA NR LTC is relatively easy (easier than for many residents). There should be a "sticky" in the Gun Laws forum about the process. Hopefully it addresses NR as well (you get the forms from the state directly and file them there as well).

Good luck and hope you enjoy it here.

Hi I'm a new member, I found this forum off of the GOAL website. I live in Monson, I like all kinds of shooting, I reload most of my own ammo, I also like to hunt, although the deer god's weren't with me this year. I like scaring some crows with my Savage 112 in 220 Swift, I say scare because somtimes there is a lot of air around them [sad2]

Hello Everyone,
My name is Ryan Willey and I am new to shooting at the age of 43.
The main reason for me starting this great hobby so late is I support the 2nd ammendment and our right to bear arms. It was apparent that this right maybe lost and just wanted to be one more voice and gun owner to say NO YOU DONT. I come from a family that hunted but as a kid my interests were in baseball now I am enjoying the challenge of trap and skeet. Hunting upland game birds is to follow, but first I must learn to shoot and practice saftey.
Look forward to belonging to this community.
Regards
-Ryan Willey

checking in

Hi folks.
I figured I'd post here with the rest of the Newbies. I come from the wonderful warzone otherwise known as Springfield and was recently approved for my Class A w/no NO restrictions [smile] I am new to gun ownership but had a lot of 'trigger time' as a kid. Anyways, I have shot a few guns up at Smith and Wesson and think that for the moment I have settled on the Walther P99 as the first weapon that will come home, 4 more weeks and she'll be mine [smile] .
See ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom