New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Thanks Derek, good to know. My ultimate goal is to move to New Hampshire but I will keep that in mind if for some reason I cannot.

Thanks Derek, good to know. My ultimate goal is to move to New Hampshire but I will keep that in mind if for some reason I cannot.

If you want a LTC with no restrictions I would consider moving to Holden, you won't get one in Worcester without restrictions.

Returning to NE

It appears that I may be moving back to Mass. after 15 years in Virginia. The good news is that I have a fine collection built since moving to the "real" commonwealth. The bad news is that I will part with my ARs and hi-cap mags.

Mass. may be tougher then most areas to own weapons, but it could be much worse like...England or NYC. Perhaps some day there will be an appeal to make the laws more clear and consistent and CONSTITUTIONAL. Until then, we can still own and shoot 10 round mags. I will just go to RI to shoot my ARs where they will be housed.

Now off to the gunshop to make some purchases of Glocks, H&Ks, etc. before the move![crying]

Carnage,

Welcome to NES.

WHY MA? Can't you move to Southern NH instead?

Give some thought to a different domicile if possible. Easier to get a MA NR LTC-A/No Restrictions than a Resident LTC-A here too, just more expensive.

Greetings to all from your favowite wascally wabbit!

Seriously, hello everyone. Best wishes to you all from (thankfully) a green town in MA.

CARNAGE: Bring a couple truckloads of Kahrs for us when you come, please? :)

It appears that I may be moving back to Mass. after 15 years in Virginia.
Well, welcome back... but you may want to shoot for southern NH or Maine or RI instead and keep your shootin' irons. [wink]
CARNAGE: Bring a couple truckloads of Kahrs for us when you come, please? :)
I'd settle for a Para Carry 9 - I'll give you at least 10% over what you pay for it.

Oh, and welcome Bugs... you're safe here; I don't think that we have any Fudds on the board!

I figured XDs or Glocks might be of interest. The commute to work would be too far from NH. Wrentham area is where I will labor. Summers are way too hot in southern Va. Looking forward to some cold weather hunting as well.

I figured XDs or Glocks might be of interest. The commute to work would be too far from NH. Wrentham area is where I will labor. Summers are way too hot in southern Va. Looking forward to some cold weather hunting as well.

And, if you have to live in MA...then move to North Attleboro if you're going to be in Wrentham. It's just around the corner...and they give out ALP LTCs...

Welcome to NES, Kar98 Sniper! I hope you enjoy!

Outta sheer curiosity, why'd you get your FID as opposed to an LTC?...Are you under 21? (Don't worry, this has ZERO bearing on your status here), as we have quite a few users that are under 21.

Get green (become a full NES Member) and join us at one of the next NES Events...That list of 3 guns will rise dramatically!

I figured, get the FID, get a gun, join a couple clubs, don't do anything illegal for a few years, then get an LTC-A. There is no way in hell they were giving me one right off the bat. They even restricted my FID...

If you don't mind me asking, whereabouts are you?

Also, I just learned something new...I had no idea there were restricted FIDs [thinking]

Hey Guys,

I am new here. I am 25 and live in Attleboro, just took the BFSC last weekend and now am applying for my permit in Attleboro, MA.

Wanted to introduce myself!

Back
Top Bottom