New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Finally got around to joining

Hi, Nat here. I learned about neshooters through the Hopkinton IPSC folks. When I lived in MA I shot with them weekly but since I moved to NH almost 7 years ago I haven't gotten down there as regularly as I used to.

-Nat

Hi Everyone,

I recently registered and finally got around to posting a big hello last night, but it looks like the halloween gremlins ate that post! (Could be the session just timed out because the bb wanted me to log back in again)

My name is Ed, I live in Carlisle. My wife and I have had our LTCAs for several years. In fact, our FLL03 C&R applications are sitting on the kitchen table just waiting to be filled out! [grin]

I'm originally from Maine. We have a place up there for weekend escapes from all this MASS craziness. Our kids are getting to an age where I'd like to get them involved in all the same outdoor activities I enjoyed growing up: hunting, fishing, shooting. So I've started first by dusting myself off, so to speak, and thought joining here would be a good first step!

-ed (NRA lifer, GOAL family)

Hello,
My name is Roger and I am from Brimfield, MA. I am a transplant from RI going back a few years now. I got into Skeet and Pistol shooting back in '85 when I was a member of the Angle Tree rod & Gun in Attleboro. I found the NES website when I decided to get my CCW in Mass. and started looking for info on how to go about it. Got my CCW in July and since have purchased a S&W 1911PD, GLOCK23 and recently picked up a M&P .40. Next I would like to pick up another shotgun and get back into some Skeet and Trap shooting. I am a member of the Brookfield Rod and Gun and HAmilton Rod and Gun clubs.

just registered

I love the forum and wanted to include myself in the forums. I've shot sporadically, and finally got my license in August. I have a Ruger 357 and a S&W M&P. I'm really interested in learning how to reload. I just joined Braintree, and have enjoyed my time.

new guy here

Hello all from Ct, a new yawk transplant. Shooting for a couple of years and enjoy my right to carry. Ciao and see you around in the forum.

Gene - Peabody (Republic of)
Member Danvers Fish and Game
USAF 70 - 74
NRA Member
Maj Gen Knox Lodge -Boston
Alleppo -Wilmington
Bektash - Concord

LTC NH, MAINE (No Problemo) and "Class B" no less in the state I lived all my life, worked, raised a family and paid way too many taxes.

Enjoy shooting and reloading for a wide variety of weapons along with my wife and several town friends that like shooting as much as I do.

Not sure how I came here but I do enjoy the info and maturity of the group.

Back
Top Bottom