New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

congrats!
approval.gif

Hey Folks!

I'm an RWVA (Appleseed) instructor. My NE boys have been trying to get me to sign up here for a good year or so. I've just never been one to have much of a web presence, but I'm happy to be here and appreciate the welcome. I have a feeling you'll be seeing more of me... I just wish I could figure out how to put up an avatar. It doesn't give me the option. I will become a member after this post.

Shout outs to Nickle (my friend and mentor), Dwarven1 (sometime roommate), Mr Twigg, Crak, Buzzworth (got your coin, bro?), gmb74, seanO, firewall99... sheesh, I'd have to scroll through the whole list to get to all the 'seeders on this forum. I haven't overlooked anybody - just don't have the time. All the boys I've worked with and ate with... and of course, Cheryl... don't know your screen name, but I'll see you next week in NY State.

I want to thank NES and everybody on this forum for supporting 2nd Amendment issues in general and Appleseed in particular.

Come out 4/18-19 for one of our Patriots Day celebrations around the country. A good dose of marksmanship and history. What does America today have to learn from the America that was born 234 years ago next month? Well, let's just start with personal liberty and the responsibility that comes with it. Where do we go from there?

I'll be Shoot Bossing an event in Hartford at the Hartford Gun Club that week-end.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=6036.0

I have a sneaking suspicion most of you have heard of us, but just in case, hears a link to our appleseed forum.

www.appleseedinfo.org

I'm on there as you guessed it, kDan.

Last edited:
kDan,

Hello and Welcome!!! I am so glad you decided to join the group here at NES. I too thank you for your commitment to our 2nd A. rights and the future of it.

Hey group Dziner here. Glad to finally be a member. I came across this site a long time ago but continued surfing past it. Then as the itch for a LTC got more and more prominent I decided to spend some time reviewing postings before I jump in full bore. As it turns out, even after weeks of cruising threads I still had not found everything. I recently got my LTC Class A: restricted and was not happy about the restrictions so I searched further and found I am not alone. Also, with ammo getting ridiculous to even locate i figured a single group buy would help offset the cost of membership. I have since joined G.O.A.L. and plan to do my part to make my voice heard to see why MA is soooooo difficult with gun licensing. Here's to reform. I hope to participate in some shoots, Once i trouble shoot my stance I hope to become a spectator at some shoots. who knows maybe draw along side you guys & gals. Just have to expand my collection to more than my M&P 40 first! Until then thanks for the welcome.

New here

My name is Sam, I live in Marion, and have been hunting and shooting trap and skeet all my life, but have recently been interested in more of the shooring sports in the area. Looking forward to meeting new people in the area and state, and always interested in learning new sports.
Seems like a nice group of people who are level headed when it comes to guns, legislation, and other issues.

JayG from <a href="http://stuckinmassachusetts.blogspot.com/">MArooned</a> suggested that I sign up. I live in Metrowest, have gotten back into shooting during the last 3 years, and blog at <a href="http://borepatch.blogspot.com">Borepatch</a>.

I particularly enjoy taking new shooters to the range.

Hello

I posted a hello in the reloading forum, I just found this. I started late in life. I have been shooting for three years. I have also been reloading for three years and casting for one year. I reload 9mm, 38 spcl, 45 acp and 223. I cast for 45 and am planning to add 9mm this year. I reload everything I shoot. I didn't like the public range in WV where I live so I joined a club in Ohio. I shoot and RO at IDPA and Glock style matches. I also shoot and RO at the State GSSF match at our club every year. I also like to bass fish.
Rusty

Hey Folks, My name is Drew and Im checking in from CT. I chose to surf the net today rather then clean my basement. I googled shooting forum and this place caught my eye. Ive been shooting al my life. Fortunate enough to buy some nice guns like a Colt Match HBAR AR-15 back when they were cheap ($600 or so). Life kept me from shooting other then practice with my carry gun for about 10 years but last summer things settled down and I bought an FN FS2000. This year has also started with a bang. I picked up a GSG-5 and a S&W 642. I also have few future purchased planned if my job holds out.

My other interests are guitar, woodworking and fishing. I dont sleep much so in the late night hours I also enjoy creating websites and forums. I have a few of my own as well as moderate and admin a few for others.

Anyhow its cool stumbling across a site thats local. Thanks for making it available

Drew

Hi, my name is Shell and... I'm an alcoholic. Cheesey, I know but it had to be done.

Seriously, I am a fairly new gun owner. I was carrying around a .22 Sig Sauer Mosquito and just recently purchased a .25 Beretta 950, very easy to conceal so I am happy with my new "toy". I heard about NES through the "man", my man Ma**h***.

Glad I took the step to sign on and sign up. Good people with lots of information and good conversation to offer. Known for hanging out with the boys...just always been one of the guys, sans penis.

Just registered this past weekend, heard about this site from a friend of mine. I am one of the unfortunates trying to get a license from the town of Weymouth, Mass. I used my user name from a boating forum I belong to, (can't have to many aliases because I'll forget who I am)

Hey all

My name is Scott and just applied for my A ALP in Sudbury. The wait begins. Did my training through Jon Green at GOAL thanks to all the suggestions here. The waiting game begins....

Scott

Back
Top Bottom