New Folks Check In and Say Hi #4

Hello Scott,

Welcome and hope the license comes in quickly for you.
Glad to hear you had the pleasure of taking the training through GOAL and Jon.

Hey Peoples! I'm a noob here =P
I'm on youtube if you want to check me out =D

http://www.youtube.com/user/FabioCrow07770

Tony "Fabio"
Um... and you deliberately put a link to your video why? Are you challenging the moderators to ban you?

Three comments on the video. First, your language is pretty foul. This is a family forum here; cleaning it up might be nice.

Second, your audio is distorting terribly. Check your recording equipment.

Third, you're waving your left hand around, and from what I can see in the two-dimensional video, it appears to be in front of your muzzle. You might want to stop that habit... one day you'll be waving that hand when you HAVEN'T checked your .45 and you aren't going to be happy with the result.

Of course, it's your hand. Feel free to ignore me if you like.

OK, now you've been criticized... happy now? [wink] You're lucky Scrivener is banned at the moment... You'd need Kevlar underwear to read his reaction!

Oh, and welcome to NES!

Um... and you deliberately put a link to your video why? Are you challenging the moderators to ban you?

Three comments on the video. First, your language is pretty foul. This is a family forum here; cleaning it up might be nice.

Second, your audio is distorting terribly. Check your recording equipment.

Third, you're waving your left hand around, and from what I can see in the two-dimensional video, it appears to be in front of your muzzle. You might want to stop that habit... one day you'll be waving that hand when you HAVEN'T checked your .45 and you aren't going to be happy with the result.

Of course, it's your hand. Feel free to ignore me if you like.

OK, now you've been criticized... happy now? You're lucky Scrivener is banned at the moment... You'd need Kevlar underwear to read his reaction!

Oh, and welcome to NES!

Well My hand wasn't actually in front of the muzzle at all,may have just looked that way because of the video.
Sorry For the Language in the video,I'd say It wasn't really all that bad though....besides aren't most of he members here older people?
Lol No I'm not challenging them to ban me =P. I was banned from two other forums unfairly,that's why I made the video,Nothing to do with this Forum.
My Audio is fine...Might be on your end,might want to check your speakers.
I welcome criticism as Long As Your not rude or over the top about it.

Tony "Fabio"

No, I noticed it too. It's definitely distorted.

Welcome to the forum! Good luck

Grrrrr...Fine Might be a little distorted on the loud parts but over all it's pretty clear,right?

Thanks! =D

Tony "fabio"

Grrrrr...Fine Might be a little distorted on the loud parts but over all it's pretty clear,right?

Thanks! =D

Tony "fabio"

No....it was very distorted but I got the gist of it.... shitting on gun forums...which you then proceed to post on a gun forum.[rolleyes][rolleyes]

You know what they say about first impressions.....

With that said..welcome to NES.

Well My hand wasn't actually in front of the muzzle at all,may have just looked that way because of the video.
As I said, I wasn't sure - until they invent Tri-D or holographic computer monitors it's tough to tell. [smile]
Sorry For the Language in the video,I'd say It wasn't really all that bad though....besides aren't most of he members here older people?
Most, but we have several active posters who are under 18. Besides, it always is better to make your points without profanity - you sound much more mature than when you need profanity to make your point.

1 month old motherboard with sound card, 6 month old Bose speakers. I don't think it's my computer... especially since I hear no distortion on anything else.

No....it was very distorted but I got the gist of it.... shitting on gun forums...which you then proceed to post on a gun forum.

You know what they say about first impressions.....

With that said..welcome to NES.

Lol I was only referring to the two I've been banned from :p

So far you people are a lot better than the other two forums.

Not very distorted on my end,Only when I say a word too loud but that's not too much.

Tony "Fabio"

Originally Posted by gun
As I said, I wasn't sure - until they invent Tri-D or holographic computer monitors it's tough to tell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gun
Most, but we have several active posters who are under 18. Besides, it always is better to make your points without profanity - you sound much more mature than when you need profanity to make your point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gun
1 month old motherboard with sound card, 6 month old Bose speakers. I don't think it's my computer... especially since I hear no distortion on anything else.

If they're old enough to talk on the internet they're old enough to hear some rated R Language in some videos....pretty sad if they're not allowed to see R movies yet though lol.
I Won't use "Bad" Language in here though,don't worry =P
Is The audio Really that bad? sounds fine on my end.

Tony "Fabio"

Just firing off (ha! get it?) my first post here. I have, and will continue, to lurk and read for a while. As you may guess from my screen name, I work as a police officer. I did a lot of target shooting as a kid, but kind of got away from it. I recently picked up a Colt AR-15 upper, and a Bushmaster lower, and have been learning about the platform (never had any experience with one). I am also starting to get my feet wet in the Hunting world, but I feel completely lost... lol. Other than that, I'm sure that I'll chime in on some threads here and there. I doubt my posts will have ANY nutritional value.

Thanks!

Thanks for having me folks. Glad to be here. I have been a member of several forums but found this one when looking for something more regional. I live in central NH and was born in the southeast part of the state.

I enjoy shooting and reloading. Have my carry permit and utilize it all the time.

Just joined up...nice to find a good place to come thats in my area finally !!! Ok so about me . I'm Rob live in Manchester ,NH ...Basically been around firearms all my life...Recently picked up a Taurus 24/7 Pro Long Slide .45acp , and a HiPoint JCP40 .40 S&W .... In the market for Ar-15 in the near future if they dont get banned before i can get one

Lookin to find some new shootin buddies hit a range and have a good time...Been thinking about heading over to Manchester Firing Line sometime , but would be more fun with some company to shoot the chit with..

So if anyones in the manchester area and you wanna get together and head out shootin for a few hours give me a shout !! In the mean time...Here I'am

Later Rob

Hey Rob,

Glad you found NES. I am sure you will find some shooting buddies from the board here.
Now go get yourself involved in the discussions.

Enjoy and be safe.

Andy from South Coast Mass.

Hi, My name is Andy and I'm from Dartmouth, Ma. I have been shooting/hunting my whole life but have never been licensed. I always shot on private property with my grandfather. My main experience is with a Garand 30/06. I have also shot just about most other calibers but not nearly as much. I love this message board and plan on definately joining NES officially soon. Great place to gather important info and share your experiences. Thanks, Andy.[grin]

Hi, everyone, from Vermont! I have been lurking for a while which will likely be my chief activity here for a little bit more. I live in the Greater Rutland area..Go Slaters! I carry a Sig P229 .40 or P239 .357 in Manchester NH's finest holstermaker's gear and own and operate 6 Sig pistols in all. I have permits in NH, ME, UT, FL, PA and CT and my wife and I like to visit lighthouses and plow through seafood restaurants. Accordingly, I would like to learn the most successful and least painful way to obtain a non-res MA LTC-A the better to pursue these fine and relaxing activities. I hope to be posting soon in this direction. Take care!

Hello LTPhoon,

Glad to have you on board. Great knowledge here, I am sure if you search you can find out more about the process on the Non-Res MA permit. Best of luck.

Hello, my name is Mike, im from Manchester CT. I have always had an interest in firearms. i bought my first handgun in august and the addiction has been downhill from there. :D This seems like a great place.

I would like to learn the most successful and least painful way to obtain a non-res MA LTC-A the better to pursue these fine and relaxing activities. I hope to be posting soon in this direction. Take care!
Check the gun laws forum. You apply directly to the MA SP and they only issue non-res LTC-As. $100/year to Spend-it-all Deval's coffers and you're good to go.

Back
Top Bottom