• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

New Markey Bill: Provide grant $$$ to other states that adopt MA licensing standards

Marty Walsh was toughing MA guns laws again today when talking about the weather. How f***ing short sighted is that?

So when there's a school shooting in MA, is he going to come back and say, "Maybe I was wrong, MA sucks. We should have Missouri guns laws."

and yet this piece of crap keeps getting re-elected. The leftists in this state make me want to puke
Notice that there is no mention of a national reciprocity with the states that adopt this though LOl! what a douche

What a joke ! There are no licensing standards in Massachusetts. The standards are set by each police chief so no two are exactly the same. The same applicant can be approved in one town but denied in another. These so called standards can and do open the door for a wide range of discriminatory practices.

1. Necrothreadica.

2. $10mil a year. For a STATE???? That's like saying to an addict, "If you don't shoot heroin for 3 whole days, I'll give you this WHOLE pack of gum. A whole pack. It's Juicy Fruit. Seven sticks. Huh? Huh????" Just for a lark, I ran the Iowa state budget. $7B. WTF are they going to do with $10 million. (But it's a year for 5 years!). ROFL!!

Someone should tell old Rusty Trombone Markey that MA has lower crime rates in general due to the states strong economy and employment. Crimes in general become elevated in impoverished places.... no surprise this is why Roxbury is still a shithole.

Has nothing to do with gun laws.

They are all scumbags who think they know whats best for everyone. Boston has been turned into a corrupt shithole. The founding fathers are turning over in the graves.

Someone should tell old Rusty Trombone Markey that MA has lower crime rates in general due to the states strong economy and employment. Crimes in general become elevated in impoverished places.... no surprise this is why Roxbury is still a shithole.

Agree 1000%....but it is racist........LOL

Back
Top Bottom