No More Rifles in Califorina

Can't we just move the Mexican border up a bit and fence the freaking state off from the rest of us?
Really , Mexico is welcome to it.
Problem is, they probably will be begging us to take it back in a year.
It'll drag thier standard of living down quickly.

What's funny is I work A LOT in that state, and everyone I talk to there owns or shoots...so I'm amazed that this passes...granted my sample set is pretty small. It's just people that either work for my company, or people that work at the hospitals that I'm working. But I always make it a point to visit gun shops around where I'm working when I go somewhere...and the ones in CA are always busy.
You see the same here in Mass. A lot are Fudds who don't give two s*hits about gun laws or their rights.

This is probably good news long term. Didn't SCOTUS say you cant ban common use firearms? Banning most of the rifle market that takes mags sounds like banning common use firearms to me.

Looks like a sexy supreme court ruling to me.

This article itself is full of FAIL, but as I've said many times before, when it comes to the subject of guns, the ignorant media NEVER gets it right.

California, which has some of the toughest gun control laws in the nation, already bans rifles with large-capacity fixed magazines, which cannot be removed. This bill would expand that ban to add rifles that accept large-capacity removable magazines.

Really ????
So that means all .22 rifles with 15 round tube magazines are already banned ?????

Other bills in the package passed by the Senate would have tightened additional laws, including banning a type of trigger known as a button.

A "Button" Trigger ?????

Wrong again.

[banghead]

I don't feel bad for these people at all. No one should.

They should get screwed as much as possible. They welcome these things with open arms.

Not only that but a majority of ppl there are like zombies, brain dead....

[video=youtube_share;SpHOaW99ST4]http://youtu.be/SpHOaW99ST4[/video]

[video=youtube_share;jrCbHYggdfY]http://youtu.be/jrCbHYggdfY[/video]
Thank god it is not that easy to repeal any part of the Bill of Rights. I like how that guy points out how stupid the sheeple really are.

StevensMarksman

From the article "People who already own such weapons would be required to register them."
so I guess yea they will get g/f in...

...and after registering their rifles, what's the next step in the slippery slope (that the anti-gun crowd has been telling us for years doesn't exist)?

This is probably good news long term. Didn't SCOTUS say you cant ban common use firearms? Banning most of the rifle market that takes mags sounds like banning common use firearms to me.

Looks like a sexy supreme court ruling to me.

Agreed, but it unfortunately takes years for cases to hit the SCOTUS, if they ever do.

Back
Top Bottom