• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

No more declawing cats in MA. But….

... I might get the wrath of the forum, but I agree with the ban. Have you seen a declawed cat? It is not a happy thing. Zero traction makes any living creature miserable.

Now, if a cat has to be declawed to live with you- I believe it is a clear indication that you should not have a cat in your current environment.

Oh, and letting a cat live outside is a bad bad idea... as they absolutely decimate the wild bird population not to mention that most cats are not very well versed in crossing roads and often get run over.

... I might get the wrath of the forum, but I agree with the ban. Have you seen a declawed cat? It is not a happy thing. Zero traction makes any living creature miserable.

Now, if a cat has to be declawed to live with you- I believe it is a clear indication that you should not have a cat in your current environment.

Oh, and letting a cat live outside is a bad bad idea... as they absolutely decimate the wild bird population not to mention that most cats are not very well versed in crossing roads and often get run over.

They are killers. The only animal that I know of that does it for daily fun.

Approximately 20% of all threads in General belong in Off Topic***.

***This statistic is completely fabricated but also 50% likely to be correct****.

****This statistic is also completely fabricated.
Was that by actual count ??

I said the de-pawing bit as a joke, but wife just sent me this.

7cS2DrDAMFRQSMpMyfFDvW-1200-80.jpg

Apparently was a frostbitten cat in RU

No need to de-claw them if you leave them outside where they belong.
f*** that. I'm constantly pulling my neighbors cats shit balls out of my vegetable garden every summer. Leaving cats outside to roam in neighbors yards to shit is f***ing evil. Anyone that leaves cats outside that shit in neighbors yards should be drawn and quartered.

The only cats I like are my neighbors cats. And they must hate my neighbors as much as I do cause they are always in my yard behind my shop killing mice instead of home 😂
It’s unconstitutional to disarm a cat
My neighbors cats only shit in my garden. f***ing little bastards.

So a hundred years or so ago my wife's male cousin married this b#tch.

They had a cat, like a white fluffy Persian cat.

The b#tch didn't want her furniture destroyed so she made him take the cat to be declawed. (not calling her a "B" because of the cat)

Se we're over there for dinner this one time I can remember and the cat was there and all healed up after the declawing.

The cat still tried to scratch the furniture but couldn't because it had no claws. The cat looked confused as hell.

Now my wife loves cat. and I remember how upset she was and that it really affected me.

But for the life of me I couldn't stop laughing my a$$ off at how stupid and pathetic that cat looked scratching away and nothing....

Anyway, we weren't invited back and soon after they were divorced and she had a really hot lesbian girlfriend.

That's not my fault right....

difference between cats and dogs?

dogs are thinking - "my owner walks me, scratches me behind the ears, feeds me, plays with me... he must be a God"

cats - "my owner brushes me, feeds ne, changes my toilet... i must be a goddess" [smile]

edit: I actually meant to say "goddess".. yes

difference between cats and dogs?

dogs are thinking - "my owner walks me, scratches me behind the ears, feeds me, plays with me... he must be God"

cats - "my owner brushes me, feeds ne, changes my toilet... i must be a queen god"
almost, FIFY

Back
Top Bottom