Nobody saw my gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see you guys are having lots of fun in a thread that's not about guns.

I'm glad that someone didn't come in and mess up your enjoyment by calling you names or creating some controversy!

You know, like you guys did to the OP in that other thread.

Jus' sayin'.

<running for cover>

I'm glad that someone didn't come in and mess up your enjoyment by calling you names or creating some controversy!

Jus' sayin'.

<running for cover>

I think I saw you drooling on yourself in a lawn chair. Does that propeller spin when you whistle?

Jus' sayin'.

<running for cover>

will you ever reveal what your main NES handle is? I'm dying to know

troll post about dudes acting like teenage girls and twatting about everything that happens in their life.

#iamimportant

ahh Annoying Facebook Girl memes always make me LOL

annoying-facebook-girl.jpg

I spent 7 hours in Vermont on Saturday. I walked around Bennington. I went in a gas station to buy a map. I browsed some gift shops. I drove up into Shaftsbury then back into Bennington. I went west through the Historic District and accidentally drove into New York. I turned around in the parking lot of the Ploughman's Pub. I drove east on Route 9. I perused the stacks at Austin's Antiquarian Books in Wilmington. I stopped an took a pee beside the river in Readsboro. I averaged 27.6 mpg.

Nobody saw my gun.

I spent 7 hours in Vermont on Saturday. I walked around Bennington. I went in a gas station to buy a map. I browsed some gift shops. I drove up into Shaftsbury then back into Bennington. I went west through the Historic District and accidentally drove into New York. I turned around in the parking lot of the Ploughman's Pub. I drove east on Route 9. I perused the stacks at Austin's Antiquarian Books in Wilmington. I stopped an took a pee beside the river in Readsboro. I averaged 27.6 mpg.

Nobody saw my gun.

Governor Cuomo would like to have a little "discussion" with you.

*Like*

Ok,time to dress up like a Power Ranger and go out for a ride,maybe I should start a thread.
You're doing it wrong. You have to dress like everyone else to ride a motorcycle: black beanie helmet with decals announcing societal outrage, black tshirt, blue jeans and black boots.

Then there are the Outlaws...
SpongeBob+Motorcycle+Helmet+5.jpg

My soulless evil ginger baby smashed me in my melon this morning then laughed in considerately. Went from a simple diet Pepsi to an assault weapon. Sad. Gotta ban Pepsi now....
ma2yrapa.jpg
4yre6a4e.jpg

Ninja baby waaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhh

My soulless evil ginger baby smashed me in my melon this morning then laughed in considerately. Went from a simple diet Pepsi to an assault weapon. Sad. Gotta ban Pepsi now....
ma2yrapa.jpg
4yre6a4e.jpg

Ninja baby waaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhh

What a little cutie. Has he whacked his head on the hardwood floor yet?

-Trolling via S3.-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom