Nobody saw my gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My soulless evil ginger baby smashed me in my melon this morning then laughed in considerately. Went from a simple diet Pepsi to an assault weapon. Sad. Gotta ban Pepsi now....
Ninja baby waaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhh

For the ginger baby

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just wallowing in the SHARING! Isn't it wonderful how we are all so in touch with our feminine side? Honestly, this has to be the funniest sarcasm I have yet to see, and everyone ran with it. Love it![grin]

Did you demand money?

no, but i made the saddest checking withdrawal in history: $0.33.

"i'm really sorry but can you process this with the check i am cashing so i can get an even $17?"

I know. I saw you.

(And, those pens aren't free.)

...who was gonna argue with me? i had a gun. derp.

the lady notarizing my stuff was really pleasant and helpful, when i asked for copies she did it and even removed all the extraneous bullshit from the packet that i didn't need. in doing that though she was then fully aware that what she was notarizing was a trust solely for the purpose of obtaining and storing NFA firearms. [laugh]

i must have done evil, scary gun owners a service though since i was very polite and friendly. my city is pretty chill with firearms though, although a new licensing requirement is to have pictures taken of your tattoos and stuff (!)... i do not agree with this but what is the alternative in MA? gotta move.

My wife didn't want sex last night,,, on Mother's Day. Do you think she's trying to tell me something? She might have said something about having a headache, but I wasn't really listening.

If a gun is concealed in the forest and no one is around does anyone know?

image.png

Woke up this morning, took a dump, had coffee, strapped my 686 on my hip and walked my daughter to the bus stop, said hello to the bus driver, walked back to the house, got in my Excursion and drove into town, walked into the Food Lion with my 686 still on my hip, grabbed a few things and went over to McDonalds and grabbed a sausage biscuit and another coffee, stopped for gas on the way back. Its nice when no one gives 2 shits if you have a firearm strapped on, just part of everyday life, Oh, I saw at least another 3-4 folks doing the same.
I like turtle soup.

I went grocery shopping and forgot to wear a sweater, and everybody saw my gun. And nobody gave a shit. #OMG #Newhampshirerocks

I drove to work today. I didn't get a ticket. I don't need a helmet. I'm not subject to re-education. Tweet tweet.

I know how to use the mail system.

Maybe it's just me, but if I see a thread that holds no interest for me, I just ignore it. I think it would actually improve the board a lot if the thread police could give it a rest.

I'm surprised someone hasn't started a "Joyce Brothers wont be down for breakfast" thread today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom