Nobody saw my gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up this morning and strapped on my Sig over my jammies. I let the dogs out and when I bent over my Batman jammie top road up and both of the dogs saw my ccw. The male dog pretended not to notice, but the bitch, she go all wide eyed and backed slowly off the deck, keeping her eyes on me the whole time.

So I was all like "Yo, are you enjoying your piss?". She didn't say anything but I can tell she thinks differently about me know. I think my yellow lab is anti. My black lab was indifferent

Woke up this morning, took a dump, had coffee, strapped my 686 on my hip and walked my daughter to the bus stop, said hello to the bus driver, walked back to the house, got in my Excursion and drove into town, walked into the Food Lion with my 686 still on my hip, grabbed a few things and went over to McDonalds and grabbed a sausage biscuit and another coffee, stopped for gas on the way back. Its nice when no one gives 2 shits if you have a firearm strapped on, just part of everyday life, Oh, I saw at least another 3-4 folks doing the same.
I like turtle soup.

MIDDLE FINGAH 2 DA LAW wait what Goddamnit NH, you lucky bastards with your acceptance of OC.

currently being flagged as i am on the MBTA's network and on NES. and gunbroker. and looking at all the sick shit ed has PM'd me.

...but nobody has seen my gun.

I am on public transit too! No one has seen my gun (probably because I don't have one right now), but I totally got a hairy eyeball because someone saw my bullet-shaped USB flash drive.

I am on public transit too! No one has seen my gun (probably because I don't have one right now), but I totally got a hairy eyeball because someone saw my bullet-shaped USB flash drive.

i have a concord moonbat sitting next to me. didn't even go "excuse me may i sit down", etc. just kind of pointed at my bag. i looked at her, shook out my beretta hat, put it back on, and now i'm sitting with my back to the window facing her with it.

unfortunately i don't think she knows what a beretta is. god damn it.

i have a concord moonbat sitting next to me. didn't even go "excuse me may i sit down", etc. just kind of pointed at my bag. i looked at her, shook out my beretta hat, put it back on, and now i'm sitting with my back to the window facing her with it.

unfortunately i don't think she knows what a beretta is. god damn it.

After years of riding Boston-area public transit - her behavior is not odd or even rude IME. The regulars on the train know when the train will fill up and it's very rude to take up a seat with your shit if open seats are not in abundance. You paid for a seat and she paid for a seat. You are taking up two seats.

You need an NRA hat. Subtlety isn't going to hack it.

I think this:

24172ps.jpg
(for NRA AND Tea Party status all in one!!)

Crossed with this:

51qkzcJFnVL._SL500_.jpg

to validate her prejudices.

My ex used to say no alot .

Hence the ex part .

No you can't walk around in your underwear , my room mates are home.

No you can't drink beer in the shower any more.

No you can't drink beer in the shower any more.

definite dealbreaker. shower beer is some of the best beer.

also hey facebook, i mean NES, i am back on the MBTA and still no one has seen my gun.

there was a casualty this morning when i had to move all my shit for some moonbat who was going to just sit on it, i lost my cell phone charger. i will have my vengeance one day.

After years of riding Boston-area public transit - her behavior is not odd or even rude IME. The regulars on the train know when the train will fill up and it's very rude to take up a seat with your shit if open seats are not in abundance. You paid for a seat and she paid for a seat. You are taking up two seats.

psh, there were totally seats.

i just don't like to share. usually i got pretty close to the city before i had to share a seat when i used to work in boston and take the train. then again i am a prick of immesurable proportions and would lay down and sleep because it was the first train of the day and the trip in was extended naptime. [laugh]

definite dealbreaker. shower beer is some of the best beer.

also hey facebook, i mean NES, i am back on the MBTA and still no one has seen my gun.

there was a casualty this morning when i had to move all my shit for some moonbat who was going to just sit on it, i lost my cell phone charger. i will have my vengeance one day.

Roll into Cambridge and take a dump on a Prius right in front of the owner. When they freak out scream "gooblarg mother****er!" and streak to the nearest Froyo joint. I'll be there with a bag of ammo and a new phone charger.

- - - Updated - - -

What's qft.

Quoted for truth

quantum fur tufting.

Only for furries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom