Not guilty

Also Not Guilty:

You topped this thread for that??? LOL. Bo-kay!

She needs to add about 12" to 14" of hair to that head, not a huge fan of short hairs.
You're picky. Long hair. Short hair. Red, blonde, brown, jet black, pink, bald. As long as it frames the face, there is nothing wrong. The OP babe is pretty nice. As far as supermodel status, she's going to need to drop a few pounds. But she's got great eyes and that hair IS nicely framing her face. She does look more Indian than Saudi.

You topped this thread for that??? LOL. Bo-kay!

You're picky. Long hair. Short hair. Red, blonde, brown, jet black, pink, bald. As long as it frames the face, there is nothing wrong. The OP babe is pretty nice. As far as supermodel status, she's going to need to drop a few pounds. But she's got great eyes and that hair IS nicely framing her face. She does look more Indian than Saudi.
Always been a sucker for girls with long, straight, jet black hair.

How many cars were wrecked before they started putting these gals away?

OP's lady is gorgeous. Terrible driver but gorgeous. McDonald's girl is cute, but CLEARLY on the lunatic fringe. Somebody post the crazy/hot matrix...

Here's are the most recent things I could find about loujain-al-hathloul. Appears prison wasn't kind to her.

Saudi rights activist Loujain al-Hathloul sues ex-US contractors

Relatives of some Saudi detainees anxiously await Biden trip
MBS is brutal as well as most of the Saudi Royal Family, remember he went after his family members in his quest for power. Different world in Arab countries, they're vicious both inside and outside their country to people they view as a threat to them.

MBS is brutal as well as most of the Saudi Royal Family, remember he went after his family members in his quest for power. Different world in Arab countries, they're vicious both inside and outside their country to people they view as a threat to them.
He killed off the Jihadi side of the family along with political rivals, Iranian sympathizers, and anyone not on board with modernizing the culture of the country without drifting into wokeness. MBS went full Machiavellian to be a good ruler rather than a good person. Sort of the Saudi Arabian version of Attaturk without the secularism or the commitment to a Republic.

So how do you explain it in the 20th and 21st century in the 1st world???? Dudes are shaving their hair as well. I'm old enough to recall the ladies swooning over Burt Reynold's hairy chest. (Forget his assumed hairy wedding tackle.)

Everyone wants to bang children, maybe?????

Lets be honest - males like smooth hairless girls because they are like children.

Agree to disagree. Pedos need to die. Should I become president, I will impose a federal death penalty on them, if only to rid us of the deadwood in Congress and big business.

I like hardwood floors because it's a cleaner look, tends to BE cleaner in terms of scents and so on and frankly because it's the look that was in vogue for most of my "active" life.

I barely remember the forests and underbrush I had to deal with as a youth AND I DO NOT MISS THEM.

So how do you explain it in the 20th and 21st century in the 1st world???? Dudes are shaving their hair as well. I'm old enough to recall the ladies swooning over Burt Reynold's hairy chest. (Forget his assumed hairy wedding tackle.)

Everyone wants to bang children, maybe?????

Agree to disagree. Pedos need to die. Should I become president, I will impose a federal death penalty on them, if only to rid us of the deadwood in Congress and big business.

I like hardwood floors because it's a cleaner look, tends to BE cleaner in terms of scents and so on and frankly because it's the look that was in vogue for most of my "active" life.

I barely remember the forests and underbrush I had to deal with as a youth AND I DO NOT MISS THEM.

Of all of your troll post hot-takes this one is likely your pinnacle moment.

Absolutely the dumbest comment I’ve read on here and I’ve seen my fair share of stupidity.

No. Males like smooth hairless women because they're not like some hairy dude.
I myself prefer a more hirsute woman...

xConchitaWurst2016-800x421.jpg.pagespeed.ic_.sBUvVEZm9Z.jpg

It's always fun to follow the treasure trail...

I get that guys have their preference for what attributes they find attractive but still get a kick out of the usual "elbows too pointy" chatter.

Back in the era of the TV show Friends, there was always the discussion of Rachel, Monica and Phoebe — which girl would you sleep with, which would you go down on and which would you let go down on you…I still find that standard reference for comparison useful.

OP’s original post… 2 of 3, @Zappa bump… same, but might shuffle the options 😉

For anyone curious:

Rachel (Jennifer Aniston): sleep with
Monica (Courteney Cox): down on
Phoebe (Lisa Kudrow): down on me

Back
Top Bottom