• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Noveske Does Not Ship Lowers To Massachusetts: Update - I told them the LAW - Sales On Again!!!

What a bunch of pussies. The bill hasn’t been signed into law yet. Gun owners do pay attention to which manufacturers are pussies when it comes to tyrannical laws.

And if you have the urge to panic buy, don’t. You can’t carry two AR15s on your shoulder fighting tyranny, not like in video games, the weight is better saved for ammo instead.

The are just CMT/Stag lowers with a different brand on them. CMT was the manufacturer back in pre-Healy time. So it is totally worth paying for a Noveske lower made by CMT/Stag because he knows what he has, because you got to have Noveske lower because the name makes it so much better, don't low ball him.

Except they will still ship them to an FFL. I can think of at least 3 forum sponsors who have a ton of Noveske stuff in stock.
In the past they have only sold lowers to FFL's.

Since last week they don't sell to Massachusetts FFL's either.

No manufacturer can legally sell a lower to a non FFL - now or in the past.

The are just CMT/Stag lowers with a different brand on them. CMT was the manufacturer back in pre-Healy time. So it is totally worth paying for a Noveske lower made by CMT/Stag because he knows what he has, because you got to have Noveske lower because the name makes it so much better, don't low ball him.
Once I see some literature on how exactly this plays out, I might be buying 100+ lowers.

In the past they have only sold lowers to FFL's.

Since last week they don't sell to Massachusetts FFL's either.

No manufacturer can legally sell a lower to a non FFL - now or in the past.
Just called my FFL - he can order as many as I want. Sorry, better lower the price to $2900.

Just called my FFL - he can order as many as I want. Sorry, better lower the price to $2900.
I just called Noveske.

No lower sales to Massachusetts.

This just happened last week so he might not know about it.

He could also be buying from a distributor.

Phone number:

Back
Top Bottom