• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Noveske Does Not Ship Lowers To Massachusetts: Update - I told them the LAW - Sales On Again!!!

I just called Noveske.

No lower sales to Massachusetts.

This just happened last week so he might not know about it.

He could also be buying from a distributor.

Phone number:
Dude, stop. Get some help.

Anyone that wants a Noveske lower, which are not illegal despite what Maura thought back in 2016, can get one in MA at free State prices.

Just called my FFL - he can order as many as I want. Sorry, better lower the price to $2900.

Correct. Many of them are NH FFLs as well. Sorry fagtile

Dude, stop. Get some help.

Anyone that wants a Noveske lower, which are not illegal despite what Maura thought back in 2016, can get one in MA at free State prices.
You need to get some help.

You can't just go out and order a Noveske Gen 4 lower.

The are not available to anybody right now - free state or not.

You need to get some help.

You can't just go out and order a Noveske Gen 4 lower.

The are not available to anybody right now - free state or not.
That is not a problem of them not shipping to MA, that is a supply issue.

So what help do I need to get?

That is not a problem of them not shipping to MA, that is a supply issue.

So what help do I need to get?
The Mill can get them from NH - that is great.

But, in the mean time - regular FFL's in Mass can't receive shipments from Noveske for lowers.

Just like BCM - I recall they don't ship as much as a hat to Massachusetts.

Maybe you don't need help.

I need to help because I want some Gen 4 lowers at non rape prices.

The Mill can get them from NH - that is great.

But, in the mean time - regular FFL's in Mass can't receive shipments from Noveske for lowers.

Just like BCM - I recall they don't ship as much as a hat to Massachusetts.

Maybe you don't need help.

I need to help because I want some Gen 4 lowers at non rape prices.
I refuse to engage you with the english language, so I will only communicate via memes:

20230807_145330.jpg

OP seems to be making a sales pitch. But this is not the the best place to try and sell a lower for $3000. Maybe the $3000 lowers should only be advertised in the classifieds.:)

I doubt that there is anyone here that absolutely has to have a Noveske lower, because no other lower will do.;)

Wait, he really has them listed for $3k!
😂

You don't understand - they predate the edict that Rep says isn't law IN THE FOR SALE THREAD. Do you even comprehend how valuable that is?!?!?!

Holy f***nut! I thought you guys were kidding and looked them up. Lowers for $3K???? I just can't.... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Damn, I was just about to surf the NES classifieds for a pre Healy Noveske lower to purchase. I would have bought one too, but NOVESKE YOU ARE DEAD TO ME. CONSIDER YOURSELF PERMANENTLY ON THE TRASH HEAP OF BOYCOTTED COMPANIES TOO BETA TO SHIP TO MASS!!! LOL, OK I wasn't going to buy one anyway and if I wanted to go Gucci AR it would have been a KAC or LMT.

Anyhoo, those guys are a bunch of fags and I'd never taint myself via purchasing one of their products. I'd be ashamed to take it out of the case at the range, and even if nobody else was at the range I'd be worried that someone would drive up and see me with it. My condolences to anyone who is already stuck with one of their products and must suffer from range shame if they don't have an alternative. What's next for Noveske, sending MA related point of sale info to Maura? Just imagine how horrible it would be if you were trying to sell one of their lowers on NES?

[rofl] [rofl]

I mean, I’m all for free market capitalism and letting sellers charge what they want to. If the market will bear the price, it will sell. I’m picking up an HK MR556 for about what these supposed Noveske lowers are going for, so it would seem they are overpriced and not worth it, at least to me. Some might think an HK piston rifle isn’t worth $3000. Again, free markets and all that.

If you don’t like the price, don’t buy the product.

I'd rather buy a Flobert.

we need a custom NES lower with Flobert on it....

Post their names!

I got a credit card.

Dude, you above all know that anything post Healy is a full on felony! How many felony's do you want? (To those playing along, you know why I posted that ;) )

Back
Top Bottom