• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

OK, now I get it. All this "Buy a GLOCK" talk is like snipe hunting!!! What a POS

If you can feel the reset during a USPSA/IDPA stage then you are shooting much to slow

I figured as much. I am still a n00b in USPSA, and I have been shooting more to get solid hits in "Alpha", than going too fast to get those solid hits. Don't get me wrong, I'm not "slow", and I do shoot fast, really fast double taps, but I have the technique down pat with a Glock trigger releasing it just enough for reset, and pressing again for those fast double taps.

I figured as much. I am still a n00b in USPSA, and I have been shooting more to get solid hits in "Alpha", than going too fast to get those solid hits. Don't get me wrong, I'm not "slow", and I do shoot fast, really fast double taps, but I have the technique down pat with a Glock trigger releasing it just enough for reset, and pressing again for those fast double taps.

Really fast double taps don't win matches and riding the reset is a sure way to get trigger freeze. Just something to beware of as you progress in USPSA

i had a G22 for a short time, i could not shoot that gun if i had to depend
on it.

one day at the range someone asked if he could shoot my 22, he did very

well, i did not so i sold it.

GLocks are not for everyone, they are a fine firearm, but not for me.

Back
Top Bottom