Pic's of Alan and his unit

No problem.
We figured since he posted them on his my space account, we'd share. Otherwise we're pretty protective until he's back.[wink]
The first pic even though it is a bad one is Alan.

Thanks for the pics. My prayers are with him. Tell him to wear his armor, keep his head down, watch his back, and come home safe.

I was about to make a smartass comment about lead being cheap so he should shoot first and ask questions later, but I think instead I'll just say that I, too, am praying for him, Sue.

dwarven1 said:
I was about to make a smartass comment about lead being cheap so he should shoot first and ask questions later, but I think instead I'll just say that I, too, am praying for him, Sue.

[laugh] [laugh] [laugh2]
I will IM you with some details in a bit.

Sweet Shots... It's good to see that they are getting in a cigar!

Don't forget these Sue...this is before they left.

It's one of every Platoon in thier Company...I just don't know which one Alan is in of these shots.

VacationPaulsSendOff8-6-05022.jpg

VacationPaulsSendOff8-6-05021.jpg

VacationPaulsSendOff8-6-05020.jpg

VacationPaulsSendOff8-6-05019.jpg

20 days until Paul comes home for the baby...

Just to share, but here's Paul (brother-in-law)...he's also in Alan's company, Different Platoon

me.jpg

C-pher said:
Oh, and the welcome home will be a HUGE Party!

Oh, I plan on it. Also once Alan gives us the offical date I am having one huge sign in my yard that should really piss of my neighbors across the street.[smile]

Hope Alie and the baby wait too. Let me know what they have. I know a few months after the guys are back their official Welcome Home will be huge also.
I've already been planning Alan's.[smile] [smile]

If your neighbors get pissed about a sign for an event like that, you don't need them as neighbors.

Move the sign in FRONT of their house.

Hope he's back home soon safe and sound...

rscalzo said:
If your neighbors get pissed about a sign for an event like that, you don't need them as neighbors.

Move the sign in FRONT of their house.

Hope he's back home soon safe and sound...

The neighbors across the street bitched to the selectmen about the flags flying from Memorial Day through Vetrans Day. Now the town crew has to take them down and put them up for evey holiday, instead of leaving them up until the end of Vetrans Day. They don't like the front of my house with all the patriotic things I have put up as reminders to them. [laugh]
The sign I put up will be directly in the front of the house and facing theirs so the will see it every time they step out of theirs.[smile]

Last edited:
You know, what's really funny is that for my In-law's 30th wedding anniversary I had Senator Kerry send them a flag that was flown over the capitol building along with a letter.

Even though they hate Kerry, it was our senator and it was a way to get them a cool present. The flag flown over the capitol.

Anyway, the damn flag was 5'x8' So it's really WAY Too big for them to fly it off their house.

But we should get her one that size!

Back
Top Bottom