Pic's of Alan and his unit

Thanks for sharing.

We'll keep Alan in our prayers for you MrsWW.
<sarcasm>Nice neighbors.</sarcasm> [thinking]
I'd like to re-paint their house red, white & blue - not that I'd commit an act of vandalism [wink]
Just "Neighborhood Improvement." [smile]

MrTwigg said:
Thanks for sharing.

We'll keep Alan in our prayers for you MrsWW.
<sarcasm>Nice neighbors.</sarcasm> [thinking]
I'd like to re-paint their house red, white & blue - not that I'd commit an act of vandalism [wink]

I like the re-painting their house.[laugh] Thanks Mr.Twigg.

C-pher said:
Yea.....when do they leave for a weeks vacation??

I think that we can get enough of us to have the house painted in a few days.

Few days??? With enough of us, it could be done in a couple of hours!

Adam_MA said:
OK... So a collection for a flag AND a flag pole
I'm in.

Do we have any buglers (or even a trumpeter) on the board? Maybe some of us could drive out to Sue's house early some morning and listen to a bugler blow Reveille at dawn. I'd get up early for that. [devil] Wouldn't her neighbors freak to see 10 or 20 people standing there and saluting (or in my case, standing with my hand over my heart)?

Somehow I think that anyone who gets pissed off at seeing patriotic decorations deserves to be annoyed.

MrTwigg said:
Why paint theirs? Let's paint SUE'S!

Hey, Sue... does your house need painting? [devil2] Just think how annoyed they'd be to have to see a Stars & Stripes theme every time they look out the window!

BPM, I most certainly will.
Ross , yes our house needs to be painted but it is 3 stories and has an ell off of it. You guys wouldn't want to paint something this big. I do like the idea though.[smile] [laugh]

Last edited:
Heh I always wanted to do the flag raising thing like Higgens did on Magnum PI with the cannon and all. that would make friends!
as for the folks next door think liberal lesbians. nice enough to our face's but who knows what they say behind our backs.

Kind of like If I mention Al being in Iraq and someone says sorry I just tell them he makes the best of it and gets to shoot at scumbags. that shuts them up.

dwarven1 said:
I'm in.

Do we have any buglers (or even a trumpeter) on the board? Maybe some of us could drive out to Sue's house early some morning and listen to a bugler blow Reveille at dawn. I'd get up early for that. [devil] Wouldn't her neighbors freak to see 10 or 20 people standing there and saluting (or in my case, standing with my hand over my heart)?

Somehow I think that anyone who gets pissed off at seeing patriotic decorations deserves to be annoyed.

I played Trumpet for over 10 years... Gave it up when I went to college, but if you get me one...I can still belt out some stuff...

Back
Top Bottom