Preban or not

Any handgun magazine over $100 is nuts, preban or not….stop it!
Did anybody force you to buy them LOL? I think the whole thing is stupid too but the pants shitters are the ones that are actually setting the prices. If there wasn't a segment of retards over paying than people wouldn't be asking that kind of money for those things.

Did anybody force you to buy them LOL? I think the whole thing is stupid too but the pants shitters are the ones that are actually setting the prices. If there wasn't a segment of retards over paying than people wouldn't be asking that kind of money for those things.
Are they actually paying those prices though? I see $90 mag ads sitting for months on end, never mind $100+.

Just look at THIS stupidity.................... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

OOOO magical visible silver circles. Sign me right up.

Are they actually paying those prices though? I see $90 mag ads sitting for months on end, never mind $100+.

Enough are that apparently the people aren't reducing the prices or the vendors are paying too much for them. It's a sticky price game and there's always at least a few Rubes out there willing to pay too much for something dumb like that.

Funniest part is new Glock mags are super cheap. Just carry a couple 10 rounders. Aftermarket’s even cheaper. Greetings from NH 😂

Free market gonna free market. As @drgrant said the pant shitting consumers are driving the prices up.. limited supply with a niche high demand = astronomical full retard pricing.

Simple, don’t buy preban mags in state. Plenty of deals on Gunbroker if you’re patient and find someone willing to ship to MA.

Some mags for some (out of production) guns are over $100 easily.

I’m pretty sure I also saw a set of used night sights on hkpro listed for ~1500 recently. Sometimes the cost of materials + manufacturing costs don’t add up to the market price.

Last edited:
40 round preban AR mags go for $100. the few and rare 60's go for 250 (or $500 at the deli counter)

Some people pay even more. You can pay or you can wait for a deal, or do whatever floats your boat.

Last edited:
Come on how will Reptile put food on his table if the uninformed don't purchase. There are plenty of retards out there to fill Reptiles pocket if not he would starve.
Look at it this way. You can buy (27) $110 used Glock mags for less than the price of (1) Noveske Chainsaw Lower. So $110 for a used mag is a good deal. ;)

Back
Top Bottom